More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulatoru Ulatoru

Does Cerberus catch you?

Yes

A few second later you fall down as heavy form lands on you. You wonder what happens if you die in hell and you wonder if you can die in hell. You feel the warm breath of Cerberus near your ass. Why aren't you dead yet? Cerberus rolls you over with a velvet paw so that you are facing forward. Its two side heads start licking your torso and arms as you lie there stunned and confused. When its middle head licks your pussy, you realize what it has in mind. Your pussy grows wet against your will as Cerberus's tongue reaches in deeper and deeper. Soon, you have a small orgasm.

Cerberus walks forward till his faces are above yours. You feel a small prodding at your genitals and look down. You see a cock as big as those of the most well-endowed humans. It slowly inserts it in your cunt. You moan as the cock hits your womb. Cerberus starts vigorously fucking you. He licks your face and breasts with his tongues. Finally, after an hour, Cerberus cums in your pussy and you hope that its sperm is incompatible with humans. Cerberus falls asleep and you try to crawl away. You figure out that Cerberus has knotted with you and you can't get away until Cerberus's erection is gone. You drift off to sleep facing upward with Cerberus on top of you.

A few hours later, you wake up with Cerberus still asleep on top of you. The knot is gone, so , careful not to wake him, you get up.

As you scan your surroundings, you see a mountain range near the horizon. You see what looks like a medieval city.

Where will you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)