More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ljack6788 ljack6788

Does Venus agree?

Yes

"Fine, sure whatever."

Monet's smile widened. "Ohhhh yippee." She wasted no time in diving forward in placing her lips on Venus'. It felt nice. Monet had clearly been around the block, also it weirdly reminded her of the smell sugar maple trees from her youth. In fact the kiss felt better than normal. She could feel it in her.... foot?!?

Then she felt a hand grope her breast, taking her nipple between to fingers and cupping her gently.

“Hey!” She said pulling back.

Monet giggled “Sorry, got too curious. They looked inviting.”

As Venus pulled away she saw several new notifications.

Quest complete! You have agreed to search for Ray and provided the requested kiss. See Monet for reward.

New Quest! Find Ray.
Reward: Birch Horn.

New Ability!
Lips of An Angel: Heal both yourself and another for 1 Hit Point at the cost of 1 mana, required action a 'big ole smooch'.

Sure enough she looked down and saw her foot scratch had completely healed over, with the skin only looking a little paler.

"Did I just do magic?" She asked in disbelief.

"Felt magical to me." Monet said breathily. "One sec."

And then she walked into the tree.

Venus' eyes grew to size of saucers as the woman fully disappeared into the tree they had been standing next to during their conversation. A few moments later Monet returned carrying a set of clothes and shoes similar to her own. Venus quickly and gratefully threw the clothes on, which prompted new notifications.

You have equipped "Reed Shoes"

You have equipped "Dryad garb"

It didn't fit Venus quite as well as Monet. She was less slender and more curvy and the vine clothing was quite tight around her hips and bust, as well as her shoulders.

"Thanks Monet. I appreciate the help and the friendly welcome."

"No worries. If you're ready to head out the village is that way." Monet said pointing vaguely southwest."I'd leave soon. You'll definitely want to get to town before dark. The woods are pretty spooky at night."

"Can you tell me a bit about what Ray looks like?"

"Oh sure! Right! Um well he's a fairly tall pan with nice abs red fur and a matching beard."

"He's pan?"

"Well yes, but he's also a pan. Yaknow Satyr? Faun? Pan?"

"Uh... sure."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)