More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ljack6788 ljack6788

What's next?

A walk in the woods

The walk in the woods was kind of nice. The weather was lovely and the trees and undergrowth shown in the streams of sunlight that peaked through the canopy.

She didn’t love being alone with her thoughts though. Her whole situation felt like a puzzle she she didn’t have enough pieces for, but she couldn’t help try to figure it out anyway and coming up short.

After a couple hours walking, stick still in hand, she heard scuffling ahead. She heard shrill voices though she couldn’t understand what they were saying.

Venus took a more careful pace forward listening to hear if they were approaching. She detoured around the right of where she thought the voices may be coming from.

Eventually she was able to make out what was happening through the trees. A tall man with dark hair and a grisled chin was fending off what she could only assume were goblins from their appearance. There were two of them; one with a club and one with some sort of long hatchet trying circle the man to gain an advantage, but his reach and clear skill with the rapier was holding kept them at bay.

She watched, trying to determine what was going on. One of the goblins did manage to land a blow. While the man fended off one, the other wielding a hatchet leapt and landed a blow on the man’s arm in midair. The man growled in pain and anger but it was clear he’d lost his momentum.

Will Venus try and intervene?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)