More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Did he surrender to the black mail ?

Yes

Chuck turned pale.

"Are-are you blackmailing me ?"

The guy put his hand back on her-his leg and lifted her dress.

"See ? You're not that dumb..."

This time Chuck let him. No matter how much he wanted to... to punch... him... he needed... his college... degree...

Chuck cursed his sensitive clit, as he had already waves of pleasure messing with his thoughts with just the guys fingers. He tried to focus on class, but he quickly understood they messy not he had. He soon couldn't write at all as he felt two, then three fingers finding their way in her slit. He couldn't even listen, he was just trying to not make noise while the pleasure rose to heights he never felt before. And it lasted... an eternity... He hoped it end soon, but, when he finally came, putting a hand on his mouth to stay quite, the class was about to end.

Luckily for Chuck all the classes didn't go like that. Most were pretty regular, some racist comment being thrown here and there. Did the world was like that, before ? He was often scolded for his comments, but here no one seemed to say anything about it.

When the day ended, Chuck came back to the frat house, it was the place he had all his stuffs. His feet were killing him, high heels are ****.

He went back to his room and took off his shoes.

"Fuck, I'll have to buy some proper shoes tomorrow. Fuck classes, I need real clothes..." Chuck said to herself.

But then she-he realized. He needed to find a way to change back. That was the most important ! But the how was eluding him. He took a towel and went to the shower.

"That bitch got me during my sleep, maybe I can get her there..."

He entered the bathroom and started the shower. It was weird for him to clean a female body. And his long hairs were in the way... Then he felt something strange, another pair of hands were touching him. Strong hands...

"What the ??" He yelled.

Looking behind him, Samuel was there, in the shower, with him.

"Surprised to see me Chae ?" He told her.

"What the fuck are you doing here ??"

"Exactly ! Ahah !"

"What ??"

He then grabbed her and brought her out with ease.

"Let me go ! What the fuck !!!"

Chuck tried to escape his grasp, but he threw her on a bench and spread her legs.

"You're funny when you act like you don't want a big cock in your tight pussy ! Ahah !"

"I'm not... GnnNnnhaaAaanhhh !!!"

Please log in to view the image

Samuel shoved his dick without any foreplay into her pussy. Chuck felt immediately pain and pleasure combined which made him moan loudly. She then got fucked by Samuel right on the spot, making him unable to even think correctly. He couldn't help but feel like a woman and he didn't love it... he hated being fucked so harshly... Why was he so hard on her... Fuck... She felt him release his cum in her before she could even come.

"Fuck, you're so tight it's hard to last long with you. You're the best fuck toy I've ever used..." Samuel told her.

He then left Chuck confused, hurt and still horny.

"Fuck, I need to change back, I don't know what happened, but, I didn't like feeling like a chick at all !" Chuck grunted.

He then cleaned himself and went back to his room. He studied few hours and went to sleep later.

Did he meet her again ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)