More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Galvan Galvan

Did she?

Yes but not what she expected

Naomi quickly flipped through her book. The first few dozen pages were empty but she got to the middle and saw some entries in her shoddy teenage handwriting. She expected perverted fantasies, but what she got was something else:

Today was awful. Every day is for me. I'm so stupid. Why do I suck so much? I'm an idiot who's good for nothing. The only reason why anyone likes me is because of my tits. They're so huge. Freakishly large. No other girl has stupid fat tits like me. My ass is huge too. I hate it. I'm so gross. Everyone knows I screwed Jason just for complimenting me at that party. I'm such a stupid slut. Anyone can get in my pants. Sex is all I'm good for. No one likes me, they all just want to fuck me. I don't deserve them anyways, I'm just a stupid, bitchy bimbo fuckdoll. They're all right about me when they insult me. That's all they do behind my back anyways...

After the first paragraph Naomi felt a wave of nausea. There were more words but for some reason she couldn't read them. She gripped her head as it was racked with pain and dropped the book. Suddenly she felt pressure building in her chest. Like a balloon being filled with air her breasts started to expand, first slowly but getting faster and faster. At the same time Naomi felt herself forget more and more stuff. One by one her tips and tricks for stealing disappeared. Then she tried to remember what she learned in school. Algebra and history started to vanish. What was the cold war? Why did X matter in math? It's a letter. Naomi backed up to sit down but she didn't notice her but expanding behind her. It pushed her off the chair and she fell on the floor chest first.

"Owww," Naomi said as she started to rub her breast. She looked behind her and saw backside. It was enormous. "What the hell?" She crawled on her arms to where the book dropped. She flipped through it but couldn't understand any of the words. "What is this?" She pulled herself up onto her desk and grabbed a pen from the holder. She clicked it and tried to write something. "Words, I need words." She dragged it across the book but only got a sloppy N down before it devolved into scribbles. Naomi was overcome with another headache and fell back onto the floor. Her head didn't hit the ground though because she bounced on her butt first. "OH GOD. OWWW!" And with that, Naomi passed out as memory after memory vanished from her head.

What happens when Naomi comes to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)