More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by IGankMid IGankMid

Does Terri wait for the rest of her group?

Yes. The gang's all here!

"Hey! Tralfamadorian!" called a familiar voice from the other end of the lobby. "You dropped your pass!"

Out of the elevator stepped a svelte girl in a periwinkle blue plugsuit, brandishing a pink pistol and two passes.

Terri slapped a hand to her neck- her pass was gone! She must have dropped it on the way out of the room. "Oh, bollocks. Thanks, Lynn." She accepted her pass back, which was specially labeled with her online alias StartingGunner.

"Accent needs work," Lynn said with a roll of her eyes. "Just try not to lose the pass again. Even if you don't really need it inside, sometimes security gets picky."

Lynn- better known as "Bunny Hapa"- had come as the Korean sensation D.Va. While she had put a lot of effort into her outfit, anyone could do that. The real show for her was in what followed.

The three remaining members of the BB Brigade struggled to roll D.Va's MEKA out of the hotel's storage room. It was a monster of mechanical engineering, and it had gotten Joy a 110% in her robotics course. It couldn't walk, but it could roll with the help of two wheels concealed inside each leg. It was fully pilotable from inside, its guns fired real foam balls, and its thrusters lit up when its electrical engines rolled it forward.

"Wow..." Terri breathed. She'd never seen it fully done-up before. It had been painted faithfully in shocking neon pink, with appropriate decals all along its body.

"Don't scratch the paint," growled a short girl dressed as Mei, complete with fully functional freeze-blower. Her outfit wasn't great, but it wasn't meant to be. All Joy cared about was her props. That, and she was probably still a little upset from when Lynn overruled her idea for a Torbjörn cosplay.

"I'm more worried about punching a hole in the hotel walls..." whimpered Marigold. She'd come as Mercy, and she looked positively angelic.

"They probably have insurance. Don't worry," said a girl in a futuristic war suit. It was hard to tell who exactly it was inside Pharah's armor, but Kiona's voice was unmistakable.

"Insurance, shminsurance. They knew what they were getting into when they saw me coming." Lynn crossed her arms and stuck her chin up. "Let's get this show on the road, girls."

Terri was more than happy to agree- but unfortunately, the BB Brigade's progress was halted at the front doors.

What's the hold-up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)