More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BackUp40 BackUp40

Do you sign the piece of paper?

Yes (wake up as an 18-year-old girl)

You wake up as an 18-year-old girl. The smell of breakfast greets your senses as your eyelids flutter open. Your mind feels fuzzy from last night as you try to remember what happened. You look down at your body. Your eyes widen when you see a solid female rack across your new nubile fair skin. Your oldness disappeared overnight and was replaced by this hot young figure.

"Mmm~" You lick your new, full, pinkish lips as your hand rubs down on your new pussy. You play with your little labia, opening it slightly to show the inside. The pink, healthy flesh was as delicate as rose petals. You bring your fingers back to your mouth and lick them clean. You felt aroused, knowing how wrong it was, yet it felt so good.

You stood up and stretched as your green eyes scanned over your room. You look at yourself in a mirror after signing the demon contract last night.

The shock of waking up as a girl melted as your new curiosity grew. Your new voluptuous D cup tits bounced along your naked form, nipples getting hard in the morning breeze. You look like a perfect prim popular girl. You shudder from the coldness and put on your clothes. You found something that was not that slutty.

You walk downstairs and see your parents eating breakfast. Your mom cooks over the stovetop, your dad reads the paper, not being able to see his face, and you just watch them. You feel so different and confused, like everything about your life has changed. Your mind flashes back to last night's memories. Getting hit by a car, the demon playing with your body—so much to take in.

You watch your new dad take a call. Then your face fell with surprise.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)