More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Do you seduce the lady captain, to seek passage off world?

Yes, you might get a nice bed to share for the trip

You slowly walk over towards the table of the female captain, with her arms around the two girls, you admire her figure more as you get closer, to the table, as you side step the thick cloud of luminous smoke hanging in the air, from some of the table littered with large pipes, filled with various flavorsome relaxant type plants, you're no stranger to them for their ability to help you sleep well in the nosiest and uncomfortable places, however the smell clings to you if you use it too long, not to mention its can be addictive, and no manner of fruity sweet flavorings will change that. You look over a see the group all lying face down on the table, a mixture of the races but all fast asleep under the hold of the pipes relaxing properties, you imagine they'll wake up with most of their money and personal affects stolen, if they weren't smart enough to leave them in a locker or back on their ship.

You slowly scan your eyes across the room, to casually steal some glances at the female captain, she's a raven haired beauty in her own right, she has short hair you can't tell of it's style from the cap she's wearing, it's what marks her as a captain, long ago they were fancy badges of office, but these days outside of the military and cruise ships, they outfit of a modern space captain was something practical and a simple cap with the ships name on it. That said like this captain, many people know or modify their practical outfits to be nice a sexy with a little adjustment, in this case by opening the zips, and making it hug her frame. She has the pale complexion of someone who spends a lot of time aboard a ship, likely she gets vitamin supplements to make up for the lack of natural sunlight, unless she's got a sunlamp into her quarters, but most captains would have the tan to show off this. You begin to sway your hips as you walk accentuating your figure, as you walk, you flick your eyes over to the captain who you've manage to catch the eyes on, and she smiles. You smile back as you continue to walk towards her, you flit your eyes down to her ample boobs, you'd guess at least a DD cup, but it's hard to tell as the jumpsuit could have some additional support, you look back up to her brown eyes and smile wider. You see her dismiss the two girls and slips them both a few notes which you recognize to be about half of what they'd likely earn in the whole night.

"Why hello there, i couldn't help notice you staring." The Captain says as she starts to look you up and down, you smile and even turn on the spot, and show the captain your other assets, before your complete your turn and smile, flickering your deep blue eyes, which stand out against your fiery red hair. "Mmmmm not that I mind that is, you wouldn't be going my way by chance?" The captain continues.

"Might be that I am, but I don't even know the name of my would-be lift." You giggle girlishly, and smile again.

"Where are my manners, the name is Captain Elise, my ship is the Swift Night, might I ask my Lady where she's hoping to travel too." Elise says in a sultry manner.

"Pleased to meet you Captain Elise, my name Is Vallaria pleased to meet you, I'm not to bothered about where we end up, any tourist rock is as good as the next, I'd be more interested in the company I'd be travelling with. How did you know I'm not just a simple escort seeking the trade of a fine woman?" You say back as you take a seat next to Elise, she puts her arm around you and you enjoy the feeling of the touch of another, you spent too long alone sulking in the shadows on this planet, you tend to try and stick with your fellow runaways and troublemakers, but they were all addled and you suspect were being targeted by gangs to press them into the sex trades, as much as you wanted to help this time you didn't want to kick up too much of a fuss, you only narrowly escaped being caught by some law enforcement that had been following you relentlessly, so you wanted to stay it safe this time.

"Well my dear, You look sexy enough to be an escort, but I recognize the mischief in your eyes, they remind me of my own youth, don't worry I'm not on the best terms with authority myself, hell I prefer the company of you roguish types. Tell me are your fingers as good with people as they are with locks and pockets?" Elise whispers into your ear, as she pulls you closer to her body, you notice her perfume, it sweet and flowery and reminds you that it's been too long since you've been on a planet with real plant life, and not this scentless simulated crap.

"Well I haven't had any complaints so far. So how much will passage cost on your ship, which I'm assuming is a fine as your are." You say as nuzzle your head on Elise's shoulder. Elise gives you some prices, for all of your money you could request a trip out to any planet within a weeks travel, which would get you quite far, or if you don't care about the destination a short hop to wherever Elise fancies or has cargo to take to, will set you back about half. "So what are the guest quarters like." You ask as Elise calls over a drinks order for the both as you.

"Fairly basic I'm afraid, but they're in a quiet part of the ship, so you'll be able to sleep easy." Elise says as she clinks your glass with hers as you both down the small glass of black liquid, it burns your throat on the way down, but warms your body quickly.

"What if I'm lonely could I possibly share with the captain?" You ask with a wry smile as your face warms and your feel the effects of the shot giving you a slight buzz. That must be some strong spirit you just shared.

"You think you could handle me Vallaria?" Elise says with a wry smile as she refills your shot glass with more black liquid from the larger bottle.

"Oh you'd be surprised by what I can handle, by the way call me Val, I like my friends and people I like to call me that." You giggle seductively as you down the second glass, again the feeling of hear rush.

"Well my bed is always big enough for another,especially a fine lady of talent like yourself, maybe I'll teach you some of my tips of the trades, as we lie awake all sweaty and breathless." Elise whispers into your ear. "Of course If you have second thoughts I wont hold it against you. So what do you say Val, wanna ride on my ship?" Elise says as she leans back and smiles with a big grin.

Do you go with Elise, and do you share her quarters for the trip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)