More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Danielle2722 Danielle2722

Are you found before you finish?

Yes, you are.

While you are working your way free, you hear the sound of somebody tearing what's left of the rear cargo door away, a loud screeching noise followed by a crunch. Whatever it is must be seriously strong.

Moments later as you stay deathly still, you hear a sharp intake of breath, followed by a two pairs of footsteps approaching. You prepare to strike out backwards with a powerful kick if one gets too close, though you doubt anything other than a surprise attack will be effective in your compromised state.

Booted feet on metal, probably human. Heavier than normal, maybe augmented? Explains the door.

"Holy shit, I think she's alive." One of the voices speaks, a young sounding male with an accent you can't quite place.

Fuck. There goes surprise.

The footsteps get even closer, and it sounds like one crouches besides you. You clench your fists and hope these people are friendly. With some effort, you manage to wheeze out some words. "Yeah. Alive. Got money. Get me out. Pay you."

A muffled conversation takes place between the two people behind you. You can't make out the words even with your enhanced hearing, but the second voice sounds similar, though older and with the same accent. It ends with a deep sigh from the older man.

What do they do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)