More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Danielle2722 Danielle2722

What do they do to you?

They just rob you.

Silence follow for a few more moments, before the older man speaks up, his tone jovial and amused. At the same time, you feel something like metal vices get attached to your legs, completely immobilizing you before you can even figure out what's happening.

"My boy here'd love to show you a good time, girl. Lucky we're on a schedule, or might've let him had some fun."

You don't often feel ****, but this sends a chill down your spine.

He chuckles to himself, while you feel his metal hands on your ass, patting you up and down while you fume in silent rage, taking the opportunity to feel far more of you than you're comfortable with in the process. Eventually, he comes away with your pistol and your comm chip, pocketing both before standing back up. You can hear him smile while he talks.

"Now, I think you're getting off light. Have fun, girl."

He finishes with a slap on your ass, causing you to clench your fists.

They eventually leave, searching the wreckage for several more minutes before making a wordless exit. You continue trying to wriggle your way free from the damaged shuttle. It takes hours, but you manage to work your way out, crashing backwards onto the ground, sucking in full breaths once more. With some effort over another ten minutes, you manage to tear the magnetic clamps from your ankles, sending the torn halves clattering aside.

You've been crushed, robbed, and the whole reason you came to this place has been stolen, but you're alive. And even without your gun, you're still as deadly as ever.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)