More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Danielle2722 Danielle2722

What do they do to you?

They use you.

You hear an excited breath behind you, before what feels like metal vices are attached to your ankles, completely immobilizing you before you can even figure out what's happening. At the same time, a pair of cold hands begin working at the pants of your stealth suit, inching them down with your underwear until you're naked rear is completely exposed to these strangers. You manage to wheeze out a "What the fuck?!", before the older figure leans in close, talking to you directly.

"Sorry girl. Kid just turned nineteen, know how boys his age are, all those hormones, moment he saw you stuck here, only one thing on his mind. Not got much use for your money round here, so this seems like fair pay to get you out."

You almost can't believe what he just said. The next words out of your mouth are shrill and loud, despite finding it hard to breath.

"This thing could explode at any moment!? What the fuck are you doing?!"

The older man chuckles to himself, while you hear the sound of a zipper from somebody poised directly behind you.

"I'm sure he won't take long."

Without any delay, the young man suddenly shoves himself into you, burying himself fully in your unprepared pussy in one rapid stroke. You suck in through your teeth, clenching both fists in pain while he frantically starts pumping into you with no rhythm or consistency. At the same time, you feel a pair of cold, gloved hands gripping onto your rear so tight that it quickly starts to hurt, even through your subdermal armor.

You wiggle and writhe, trying to work your way free from the confines pinning you, when he starts to build up speed without any care for your comfort or enjoyment, making you cringe in pain. Behind you, you can hear rapid, excited breathing, and a quiet "Fuck you feel good~"__

Ew.

After only twenty seconds of frantic, unsatisfying rutting, he begins to groan over your shoulder, leaning in close while bucking and twitching, clearly about to finish. You start to call out, to try and get him to finish outside, but halfway through rasping the word "Don't-", he grasps onto you even tighter, and mashes himself into you as hard as he can. Your mouth drops open in shock and anger, while you can feel every disgusting pulse this stranger jets into you. It only takes a few moments for him to empty himself into your waiting womb, while you lie on your chest beneath him, pinned, furious, and incapable of doing anything about it.

In the silence that follows, he slides himself out of your now slick tunnel, leaving you to slowly drip the seed he forcefully injected into you. Unable to control your anger, you take as deep a breath as you can, and talk to the guy who just violated you with menace and acid dripping from your words.

"I'm gonna. Fucking. Kill. You."

Please log in to view the image

Do they help you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)