More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Does Dr. Thibodeau take her cousin Iceland on as an intern?

Yes, yes. Fine. But...

Dr. Thibodeau sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!" Iceland cheered, a noticeable bounce to her large bust as she shot her arms up in joy.

"But!"

Iceland lowered her arms and placed her hands in her lap, but her smile remained.

"You're not getting any special treatment. You're an intern and this is a learning hospital. I'm not going easy on you just because you're my cousin," Dr. Thibodeau explained, reaching up to adjust her glasses.

Iceland just grinned. "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Dr. Thibodeau sighed good-naturedly at her bubbly cousin. Iceland was a vivacious girl, 20 years old and about 5'4". Her skin was a rich milk chocolate, her raven locks tied up into a high ponytail with a green ribbon, the resulting dohickey reaching down to her tight, perky ass. Her thin waist was supported by some curvaceous hips and shapely legs, while her bust was easily a 36DD, though Dr. Thibodeau knew her cousin was in the habit of going braless. Her eyes were a rich brown, but in the right light they took on a curious reddish color behind her half-framed green glasses.

Currently, Dr. Thibodeau's future intern was dressed in a green sweater dress and a pair of black and white horizonal striped stockings nestled into a pair of... pair of...

"Iceland? Where are your shoes?" Dr. Thibodeau scolded, her brow furrowing in judgmental frustration.

"Uhhh... oops?" Iceland stuck her tongue out, bopping herself on the head with her knuckles.

Dammit, Iceland...


Iceland hummed a little song to herself as she nearly skipped down the halls of Monarch Hospital of Health and Human Studies. She'd been instructed by her cousin Kelly- er, Dr. Thibodeau, to head to the waiting room so that she could prepare some paperwork and forms to sign Iceland up as her new intern. She'd even get a name badge made! Yay! She reached for the neckline of her sweater dress, pulling it outward and reaching her hand into her chocolate cleavage. Said hand emerged with a smartphone in a pink case with bubbles on it. She thumbed to her contacts, texting one that was listed as "Thorny."

hey girl i got the gig gonna be a big longer tho want me to pik up somethin for dinner?

She hit send, putting her phone back betwixt her breasts and returning to her tuneless hum as she arrived at the waiting room.

Maybe it was because it was typical lunch hour on a school day, but the waiting room was nearly empty save for a young man sitting in the corner. She smiled, ignoring all the empty seats and moving to the seat right next to him. She pulled her sweater dress's bottom hem up just a bit, seating her bare bottom on the cloth seat and... Oh. Bare? Dammit, she forgot to wear panties, didn't she? Ah well, nothing she could do about that until she got back to her dorm.

Back to the present, Iceland looked up at the young man sitting next to her. He looked a little familiar...

Examine him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)