More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zoe96 Zoe96

Does the plane go down?

Yes, in spectacular fashion

The plane clipped a few trees, tearing the wings off, sending them hurtling towards Lucy. Fortunately Luck was on her side and the first wing missed her only by a few meters. The rest of the plane dug into the dirt and came to a stop further down the field. Lucy picked herself up and looked around in shock and horror. Fire engulfed debris that was scattered around the field. After checking herself for injuries and only finding some grass stains and dry dirt on her knees and elbows, Lucy sprinted toward the main bulk of the wreckage.

The first thing that Lucy realised was the strangeness of the plane. Admittedly she knew very little about planes, but she knew that this particular plane looked unusual. The overall shape seemed very jagged and the main body of the plain seemed to be very small. Lucy didn't know exactly what she was looking at but she guessed it must be military. She moved toward the cockpit and was met with a gruesome sight. Not much was left of what she assumed was once the pilot. She turned to wretch and as she did so, she saw a small box. There didn't seem to be any cargo other than that one box which had been thrown from the wreckage. On closer inspection, the box had a huge gash in the side and the lid flopped open at Lucy's slight touch.

What's in the box?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)