More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Apple687 Apple687

Has Dean heard of Haven?

Yes, as an urban legend

“Haven?” Dean exclaimed. “I thought that was just an urban legend.”

“Well, we keep to ourselves pretty much,” said Abby.

“Wait, so…” said Dean. “What did we just do?”

Abby shrugged. “I played with your thing and you played with mine.”

“Have you ever done that before?” asked Dean.

“Not really,” said Abby.

“And do you, uh, know anything else about it?” Dean asked.

“Is there anything else to know?” Abby asked.

Dean hesitated. “Uhhh… it’s kind of difficult to, um…”

“I know I liked it. Isn’t that all I need to know?” said Abby, wrapping her arm around Dean’s naked body like he’d done to her earlier.

Dean moved to put his arm around her again, and Abby noticed his thing was hardening again. But a moment later he pulled away from her, and turned the boat around.

“What’s wrong?” said Abby. “I thought we were going to your town?”

“We were,” said Dean. “But it’s probably better if I take you home.”

“No, I’d love to see your town! I’ve never been to another town before! Take me to your town, please please please?” Abby pleaded. Secretly, she also really liked Dean and wanted to know where he lived so she could see him again.

Dean’s hand wavered on the tiller, but his course remained steady. “I shouldn’t be taking advantage of you.”

“What does ‘taking advantage’ mean?” said Abby blankly.

“Oh God,” said Dean, whose thing had by now returned to its full size. “I really shouldn’t... though it’s so easy… and you’re so hot…” He seemed to be talking to himself more than to Abby.

“You really think I’m hot?” said Abby, feeling very flattered.

“Well, I, uh…”

“I think you’re hot too, Dean,” said Abby boldly.

“Oh, Abby!” Dean impulsively pushed her head back down into his crotch as the boat swung around again.

Abby didn’t have to ask what he wanted. She happily went back to sucking his hard thing, reusing all the skills she had learned the first time.

Dean seemed to enjoy it even more this time. “Oh yeah, suck it you innocent girl! No wonder you’re so eager, you’ve never tried it before! Yeah, you love your first taste of cock, don’t you?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Abby nodded.

“Ahhhh, it feels so fucking good when you do that!” cried Dean. “You’re already such a good cocksucker! I bet your friends back in Haven can’t do this! Try sucking my balls as well – the things underneath it.”

Abby retracted the hard thing from her mouth and tried sucking on the strange softer things beneath it.

“Oooh, that’s it! Gentle, gentle… Yeah, just like that! Yeah, you’re loving your first fucking teabag, aren’t you Abby? … That’s enough, now back to the main course!”

Abby returned to sucking on Dean’s hard thing. She thought it was so cute how excited he got. It was even better that she could make him feel this way.

After a while Dean said: “You wanna try swallowing it this time?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Abby nodded.

“OOOH! Yeah, you wanna swallow your first fucking load?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Abby nodded.

“UURRRGGGGHH!” Dean again pushed her head down as his thing shot more stuff into her mouth. Abby frantically swallowed the hot salty liquid as he pumped jet after jet into her. She supposed the taste wasn’t too bad.

“Fuck yeah, swallow it all down your virgin throat!” Dean shouted.

Abby did swallow it all, down to the last drop. Finally Dean released her again.

“Oh my God,” said Dean as Abby sat up again. “I shouldn’t have done that to you, Abby, I just… couldn’t resist…”

“Dean,” said Abby gently, putting her arm around him again. “I don’t really understand what you’re feeling so conflicted about. But I always say, when you’re conflicted, just follow your instinct. If you have instincts about me that are so strong you can’t resist them… don’t resist. Just go with it.”

The guilt on Dean’s face lessened, and Dean put his arm around her too, entangling their two naked bodies. “Oh Abby,” he said. “You have no idea how irresistable you are.”

Abby giggled happily. She wondered what the town of Paven would be like.

What happens when they get to Paven?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)