More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheQueenOfDreams TheQueenOfDreams

Am I really Partially Alien?

Yes, I suppose so.

Kyro's POV:

I had never once while growing up, expected to sprout sonar antennas from my head or suddenly turn strikingly green skinned. But popping a raging boner that just wouldn't go away, was not a beautiful addition to the morning after my birthday.

My bedsheets were sweaty and cum stained, my head was pounding and there was a substantially added weight in my round golf ball sized nuts which had me on the rise of worry. I know I shouldn't have been fretting, but my cock had never been this hot before-

"Hey there tiger."

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up on end as I came face to face with my English teacher Mrs. Elaine Scott. Yup, she was married... is currently married. But apparently it hadn't stopped her from jumping my bones for my extra credit every evening after Literature classes.

"You're the tiger with those stretch marks."

I smirked, running my fingertips over her distended abdomen and watching in awe as the skin pushed up to meet my touch. The child was clearly active in there, growing with each passing day.

"Have you and Mr. Scott thought of a name yet?"

I questioned thoughtfully. Her golden eyes met my dark brown hues as a small smile tugged at her mature features.

"Marcus for a boy... which would be highly unlikely nowadays.. and Calypso for a girl.... oh how I love that music here on the island."

I knew for a fact with Mrs. Elaine's thick accent, she too had not been born on the island, she and her husband had migrated to the tropics from Spain. I often wondered how she could appear so calm beside me. A faint age wrinkle in her brow, sun kissed skin, semi bouncy breasts that had nurtured five kids already. A sixth on the way. Perhaps I was in awe at the vibes of motherhood that rolled off of her flawlessly and attracted me to her graceful beauty.

"Come..."

Her lips spoke of words as I zoned out and leaned over her, suckled her darkened nipple into my mouth, tasting the flood of milk that would soon feed her child in a few short days. Her hand slipped under the blanket and curled around my meaty girth, squeezing it in her warm hand. This caused a groan to escape my lips as I began to thrust into her hand, releasing her nipple from my mouth and instead kissing her directly. Her plump lips as sweet as a ripe julie mango..

Is It Mine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)