More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go today

Yes, Goddess: Merge

The streets were pouring down rain. You looked up and down the street, hoping the the rivers of water beating down around you would disguise you from anyone who might oversee. Stepping out of your car, you stood and looked up at the neon glow of the adult bookstore.

Something drove you there that day. Even in the pouring rain. Even with the threat of someone seeing you go into the adult store. But something needed to change: something needed to heal you and the world around you.

The rain pounded down and you felt the cold door handle before pushing your way inside. Behind the counter was a black-haired girl with matching black lipstick. She was wearing a white tee, almost see through, the highlighted her rather large breasts. She stood there, almost staring off into space as she welcomed you in. She watched you at first, but then continued to stare into space.

You went through the racks, trying to find something that called out to you. Something that was pulling you. You looked through the lingerie, the costumes, the panties that said "total whore" on the ass. You might have wanted to put them on, but this wasn't what you were really looking for. You looked through the dvds, especially eyeing the porn made for lesbians, and the transexual pornography. You felt your cock getting hard thinking about these intertwining subjects, these two bodies.

You glance back to the booths, but couldn't get up the nerve to go back there, so you wander around the store some more. You gaze up at the bras, wanting to maybe try them on A glance at the cashier reveals nothing: perhaps her smile moved a little, but nothing else about her face changed. You took one down and held it close to you, almost wishing to ask to try it on. Then you decide against it, and wander in another circle around the store.

Finally, you find a small section, where a few old magazines lie in wait. Some of them are very outdated: especially the transsexual ones (which catch your eye) that use terms acceptable at the time...

Next to them, though, there is a book.

You pick it up and begin to read...

What is the book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)