More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

How does Yang end up naked?

Yellow trailer.

Yang grinned in satisfaction as she sent what had to be the 50th goon that attacked her flying. The blonde lived for excitement of all kinds. Dancing to loud music, fighting, fast motorcycles, she was always looking for opportunities to have fun. And if that fun came at the expense of others... Well, it's not like Junior's business was totally legit. No way in hell he was going to report her to the police and risk having them snoop around.

"Well, well, looks like we have a real party crasher here." came a sweet female voice.

Yang turned around to see a pair of girls, identical twins to be precise, dressed in matching outfits but with different color schemes. And from the look of their weapons, they weren't there to dance. At least, not in the normal sense of the word.

"Seems we need to teach this blondie a lesson Miltia~." the one dressed in white cooed as the blades on her boots scraped against the floor.

"Yeah. We haven't had the opportunity to play for quite some time~." said the red clad girl as she ran her claw-blades against each other. "Junior! I think it's time to set the stage!"

From his position behind the bar, the large man grinned in joy as he reached under the bar to press a concealed button.

Yang remained on guard as she heard some mechanical shifting along the walls and ceiling. Eventually she noticed what had happened. Numerous extra security cameras had revealed themselves and were now tracking Yang. The far wall had even become a large projection screen that showed her from several angles.

With a confident grin, Yang scoffed. "Really Junior? Trying to get some more evidence to use against me? Nice bluff, but we both know you won't go to the authorities."

One of the twins chuckled at Yang's remark. "Oh, it's not for evidence."

The other twin had a smirk on her face as she prepared to rush Yang. "It's for ~."

The aspiring Huntress barely reacted in time as the red twin sped past her utilizing natural speed alone. Rolling out of the way, Yang stood back up and prepared for the next . Then she noticed that the twin was holding something in her hand. Something brown.

"Those are some risque panties blondie~!" jeered the other twin.

Yang, initially confused by the statement, gave a brief look down to her lower body. Her eyes widened in alarm upon realizing her shorts were gone. The only thing covering her 'down there' was a yellow thong that did practically nothing to hide her firm booty.

"WHAT?!" she screeched as her hands shot down to cover her front and back. Turning to the red twin, she glared fiercely at her.

"You see, my Semblance is kind of like pick-pocketing. So long as I touch it, I can take it." she explained.

"So I'd be careful if I were you blondie~." the white twin teased. "Because our cameras will catch every angle of your humiliation~!"

Does Yang stand a chance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)