More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What color is it?

Yellow (Harem, Maledom, slaves)

As specified in the introduction, this is a storyline that leads to certain themes and kinks, it won't solely revolve around these kinks but they will be the main theme of the stories branch. Any story branch is capable at any time to contain any of the stories prestated kinks in the introduction page, the titles tags are merely promises that the branch will focus on these tags above the others.


The quarts in your hand glows an electric yellow, like the senile old lady that just got up on stage you belonged to the Sonnet dorm, she seemed pretty confident that you'd be lucky to end up with a yellow quarts. Holding it in your hand thoughtfully for a minute you almost didn't notice the banners being help up high on four corners of the crowd.

"Alright now, that's enough excitement for one day. Follow the banners to find your dorms now dearies, don't delay or you'll be in line all day long!" As she exited the stage you could still hear her mumbling something about breakfast tea but she became inaudible as she exited, there was probably some kind of magic being used to amplify her voice while on stage you wondered. Well she certainly was a character, she didn't even introduce herself.

Shaking your head you made for the big yellow banner, trying your best to wade through the crowds that were going in all kinds of directions wasn't the easiest of tasks but you managed it, once you got to the base of the yellow banner you were greeted with yet another miniature crowd and another podium. A young woman, probably 2 years your senior - a third year you guessed - was awaiting the crowds to finish filtering into their correct dorms. She had golden blond hair, a taut waistline, ample breasts and a shapely figure.

"Alright, hello and welcome to the Sonnet dorm! If you're placed with us that means that you stand for hard work, sacrifice for the greater good, perseverance and empathy! The Sonnet dorm is our academy's leading dormitory for overall skill score, we have achieved this by fostering a healthy competative environment and never leaving a soldier behind, while you're under this roof you must strive to help your fellow humanoid, of any race, religion or creed. So long as you follow the golden rules, of course."

*To be added*

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)