More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beast79 Beast79

So Who Are You

Xander Harris from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"This is.... this is far out."

Xander looked around in mild bewilderment. Also a small amount of fear. But he felt that fear almost daily as part of living in a world of magic and monsters. The weirded out feeling of being in a new world of all- ok, mostly all, he'd seen a dude or two - chicks.

"Thru the looking glass." He snorted.

It was still Sunnydale. It all looked the same. For the most part.

Walking out of the park he could see a few different stores here and there, where what they sold was as different as the style of building they were being sold in. The cars were all smaller for some reason but he still saw Ford, Chevy, Toyota and BMW. He could see solar panels on everyrooftop. And the big change was, by his estimate, there being about ten women for every man he saw.

Outside of that? Nothing too different. No funky fashions. No flying cars. No jet packs. No robots. No space aliens or mutants. For walking thru a mirror to a parallel earth he wasnt seeing anything too wild.

Xander laughed, he'd walked thru a mirror and hadnt ended up in Wonderland like he'd half expected when he was able to stick his hand through a slightly glowing mirror's surface.

Xander chanced a look back at where he'd come from. He could clearly see the two tall oak trees he'd emerged into this world between. To his eyes between those two trees was a slight glowing shimmer, denoting his entranceway into this world.

"Well, at least I wont forget where I parked." He joked to himself.

"So what to do? What to do?" He looked around at this brave new world. Chewing on his lower lop he asked himself, "Stay here and explore orrrr go home and get reinforcements?"

Stay or go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)