More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who do you see in the mirror?

Writers Resource

For those looking to add to this:

Definitions

Lilith Strain: virus (STD) first seen in "The Lilith Strain", turns humans into incubi and succubi.

Attenuated Virus: version of the Lilith Strain created by Lilapharmatech. It alters the human mind, turning the infected into lusty demon worshipping sluts. Slowly improves physique of the infected, but also alters perception of self and others.

Lilapharmatech: Vast pharmaceutical company, responsible for the Lilith Strain vaccine. Conducting evil experiments and headed by Jonathon Dryer.

Vaccine: prevents Lilith Strain, nearly every human is vaccinated.

DSD: Short for Department of Supernatural Defense. Government agency responsible for protecting US and world from demons.

Characters from the Lilith Strain:

Queen Mara: lieutenant of Lilith, powerful succubus intent on turning leaders and the wealthy into demons. The female 'you' from the Lilith Strain

Deb Walsh: virginal soldier, corrupted by Mara and now her right hand.

Grace: Kinky dominant succubus intent on fixing mankind. Stripper with heart of gold from my incubus thread of Lilith Strain.

(Spoiler) Jessica Dayers: Girlfriend of main male character in Lilith Strain. Referred to as Jessica or Jess.

DSD Agents:

Jody Kai: Petite, half asian, looks innocuous. Has multiple black belts and is rumored to be developing a marshal art specific to fighting demons. Most confirmed demon kills of any young agent.

Kyle Adams: Son of Melissa Adams, rookie at the DSD.

Nick Galetti: Short, dark and handsome. Another rookie.

Corporate Characters:

Jonathon Dryer: CEO of Liliaoharmatech. Tall, dark, handsome, powerful, and evil. Wants to rule the world.

Tara Smythe: COO of Medivy. Attractive early forty something. Capable.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)