More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoHandleBars55 NoHandleBars55

Which demon do you want follow through the rapture?

Wrath

Wrath, unlike the rest of the sins, seemed more precise and calculating in his thinking. Of course in his nature he was more violent than the majority of demons, although he still stayed calm and collected. He looked as if he were a tall man with rather impressive muscles but nothing overdone. He stood at a hulking 6'10 and the only thing truly separating him from most humans were his cold red eyes and grayish skin. He sat at his throne, bored.

He had received word of a new...toy, coming his way. This gave him at least one thing to look forward too as most of his other humans were off doing their duties around the palace, slaving away, cleaning and cooking. Soon, he heard the chitters and cackles of his tiny, red winged, brutishly ugly, floppy footed imps. And they seemed to be holding a tiny girl...

She was no child, and he recognized that. If she were to have stood, she might have reached about 5'4 and a half. Her bust was rather small being around a 34a. Although, all that was made up for by her round, succulent rump! Wrath seemed quite excited about this new human, to the point where he pondered if she would work as his first true toy...Finally, he came to the conclusion that this one would be more worth keeping and that he might want to treat her more carefully than his last humans.

The girl was squirming about in her binds and could do nothing. The imps tossed her to the ground where she rolled to the foot of Wrath's throne. Before she could attempt to crawl away, Wrath picked the small woman up by her ankle and inspected her, grinning at her nice rump. He sat her in his lap and removed the gag. "Now then, what is your name?" Wrath inquired. "A-Alexis." the girl said squeakily. "What an...adorable name." Wrath said.

"Well Alexis, what is it that you wished you were?" The girl seemed confused as to why she was being asked this but she was afraid to lie so she said...

Her answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)