More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

What's next?

Worlds best job

I can't believe that the Stress-Free Initiative passed through the board. It has been six months now and while I can say for certain that we aren't working at 100% anymore, most of us are a lot happier now.

I myself am a middle manager who worked up to this from being an intern. Yeah, I know my job is complete bullshit and I don't care. I get paid good money and now I'm balls deep in more women than I was in college. Hell, i would have taken a pay cut for benefits like this.

My job is pretty fucking easy, it was just getting to here that was the hard part. Now I can sail through with 20% effort. The other 80% effort is what I'm giving to the ladies in the company. My morning blowjob when I answer emails, my coffee breaks usually have a chesty employee giving me a titfuck, My lunch is taken with whoever is looks the hottest that day and fucked on the couch in my office, followed by another titwank or a blowjob, and then an hour before the day is done is another couch fuck or if I'm feeling it, in the conference room.

I once fucked a hot sales manager from another city in the bathroom as she wanted to use the mirror to see us both as I took her from behind.

Before I fired someone for making 6 big mistakes, I used her all day, she was the only one to take all my cum that day, ending with anal and a facial. Then it was out the door, security will see you out. Goodbye haha.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)