More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by norker151 norker151

What's next?

Policy

With some convincing to the higher-ups that it would increase morale, I got them to lift the dress code to almost anything people wanted. So now people were able to wear their favourite outfits or even experiment with what felt 'right' for work. I mainly did it for me as I didn't want to always be fucking ladies in business suits.

So now we had long dresses, short dresses, business casual, and club wear. A couple of ladies even started going a little more goth and other types I wasn't familiar with enough to label.

So now my pickings were more colourful and stylish. Truly the words best job.

Next was to make the coffee breaks and lunch each longer. VERY popular decision that also made it easier to get a BJ or a quickie and still have a few minutes to have a drink or just clean up.

When I was on the phone about that last one, just getting the A-OK, I was balls deep in a very curvy and soft late-30s woman. She was bent over the conference room table and was covering her mouth so as not to interrupt the call. As soon as I hung up, She thanked me for the increase in the breaks and lunches as I came inside her. I thanked her for her hard work and sent her back to her desk with a pussy full of cum.

Single, married, taken, it didn't matter, we just didn't talk about it while at work. It wasn't personal, just work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)