More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

World Building

The world of Tabula Rasa, often nicknamed to just 'Tabula' or 'Rasa' as a shorthand is home to 4 distinct continents; Aer, Aqua, Ignis and Terra. Those continents are home to unique humanoid civilizations and cultures that envelop the known world.

Aer is home to the Elf and Harpy races, Aqua is home to the Mermaid and Pixie races, Ignis is home to the Darkin, Lamia and Orc races, and Terra is home to the Human, Centaur and Slime races.

Elves are an old and long living race, they value knowledge and archery above all else and have been known to go reclusive to further those aspirations. Characteristics that would define an Elf are their tall thin frames, pointed long ears and sandy blond hair, Elven women are particularly known to have large breasts despite their often thin frame.

Harpies are a sporadic, even nomadic people, which means finding large congregations of them is rather rare - they prefer living a more tribalistic lifestyle where they rely on close family to get by, different harpy tribes have a long history of interracial warfare over disputes. Characteristics that would define a Harpy would be their long wings that protrude from the back of their arms, their arms are connected to their wings which allows them rudimentary flight, they are also quite short, often ranging between 4ft8 - 5ft4 in height. Harpies aren't a particularly bright species but they are very honest and loyal to their friends and family.

Mermaids are an underwater species, they cannot walk on land but with the help of genetically modifying serum you can temporarily breath underwater to go and meet these underwater mysteries. Characteristics that would define a Mermaid are their fish like tails instead of legs, their webbed hands and secondary eyelids. They are of average human height but can only speak their own language, however with the help of the aforementioned serum you can also communicate with them as they do underwater.

Pixies are a water dwelling species, they do not live under the water but are known to live in large groups around bodies of water, Pixies have been known to make homes out of Lilypads, rotted out trees, and tree hollows, never being too far from the sight of water. Characteristics that would define a Pixie would be their lithe frame and hoverbird like wings that flap so fast you can barely see them, the wings are attached to their backs and so their arms can move freely while flying - and due to their lightweight nature, can fly much further and faster than Harpies. Pixies are on average between 3ft4 amd 3ft8 in height, making them the shortest race on average.

Darkin are fond of temperate climates, often making their homes in volcanic environments or in the deserts, they are a hot headed species that is quick to anger, however they often hide a soft side that they like to keep hidden. Characteristics that would define a Darkin would be their blackened skin, scarlet eyes, hooved feet and 2-3 horns growing on their head. Horns are indictive of a Darkins status, all Darkin are born with 3 horns, but for commoners the middle horn is clipped at birth as a show of subservience to the ruling class who are allowed to keep their third horn.

Lamia are mainly found in the many deserts of Ignis, they make their home in underground burrows that they dig out themselves, and like the harpies live in close-knit communities of close family members - the females leave home once they reach sexual maturity to find a mate, once they find one they settle down with their new family. Characteristics that would define a Lamia would be their snake like lower body, it's uncommon but not unheard of for some snake women to be hermaphrodites and have 2 cocks, Lamia's are often very possessive of their desired mating partners and will often stalk their desires like a predator would its prey - Lamia are very dominant and won't take no for an answer if their minds are set.

Orcs are a social creature, often forming hamlets and villages along inland rivers and inside dense jungles, Orcs aren't seen as very intelligent but nevertheless have created commerce and economics which is indicative of a highly evolved species. Characteristics that would define an Orc would be their green to brown colored skin, the tusks they have instead of lower canines, and their more bulky and muscular physique. Orcs are also very dominant and take things without asking most of the time, and enjoy bullying the weak.

Humans are perhaps the most civilized and numerous species in Tabula Rasa, they inhabit just about 40% of Terra and make up about 55% of the worlds population. Because of their vast land claims and industrial nature, they have afforded themselves the title of the privileged class among all the other races in Rasa, causing either envy or aspirations among those that look at human cities and societies. Look at a mirror if you want to know about the characteristics of humans.

Centaurs share their homeland with humans as well, they are known as stark and loyal knights that take their piety very seriously. Characteristics that would define a centaur would be their horse like lower body, their woman are also famously known for their large breasts. Despite their pious nature, and their religion renouncing all practices of adultery, it is unnervingly common for spouses to cheat on one another in a relationship.

Slimes often live in solitude, there are no slime towns or villages, slimes don't even wait around for their children to be born - as soon as a slime is born they are completely self reliant and often turn into sexual maturity within days of being born. Because of their seclusive nature, the slime birthrate is still a rather stagnant one. Characteristics of a slime is usually their variously colored see through like body, with a gelatinous texture that can become more like a solid or liquid if the slime wills it to be.

The Fleshless are a new race that seemingly appeared all over the world overnight, they are a violent and intelligent race that attack all other races on sight, as well as actively seeking to find other races. The worlds many races have banded together in order to deal with this existential threat to them all. Characteristics that would define a Fleshless one would be their black or purple skin, often with tribal marks and tattoos littering their bodies, they are an exclusively hermaphrodite people and often have sizable dicks and busty tits, they're often much taller than humans and have muscular bodies rivaling the Orcs. Their faces are often twisted into unnerving and ungodly smiles and smirks, as if taunting their prey. They are indiscriminate with their murdering, and will often their victims before killing them and turning them into Fallen ones.

The Fallen are zombified versions of their previous selves, the Fleshless turn them into The Fallen a few days after their and use the recently reanimated corpses as cannon-fodder on the frontlines of their battles. They do not possess any sense of self and are solely reliant on the life source of the one who turned them. If the master Fleshless falls, all of those zombified slaves fall with it.

Story Start:

If you wish to add a characters own unique storyline, you must add it to this chapters branch. This is where the story begins.

Who do you pick?

Name: Lance Strong
Aged: 18
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short brown hair, Blue eyes, athletic frame, 6 inch dick.
Description: Born into a receding family name, often abused as a child due to lower than expected performance by his fathers standards, determined to become a spearmaster and outdo his dad as a warrior, hates with every fiber of his being the Fallen and Fleshless who and killed his mother and sister - and has vowed to avenge them by killing every single one of those inhuman monsters.

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)