More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Working Out

Upon arriving at her ultra-exclusive private members-only gym Peyton steps out of her car, enters through the front door, checks in with the attendant by showing her membership card, and heads for the locker room to shower and change into her workout clothes. As the gym’s number one rule is that all patrons must shower before using the facilities.

Peyton enters the women’s locker room and is relieved to see that she is alone.

Peyton then heads to the locker that is kept reserved for her and opens it with the code she was given when she became a member.

Having opened her locker Peyton places her keychain with both her car and house key in the small metal bin mounted on the interior of her locker door then sits down on the benches between the rows of lockers.

She then leans over to untie her shoes and pull off her socks. She then places her shoes and socks on the bottom shelf of her locker.

The now barefoot Peyton then pulls off her shirt and places it on the provided hanger in the locker.

Peyton then pulls her shorts down her legs and over her bare feet leaving herself in just a bra and panties. She then places them on the provided pants hanger next to her shirt.

Looking around to make sure she is still alone Peyton quickly unhooks her bra and pulls her panties down her legs and over her bare feet.

The now-naked young starlet then places her bra and panties on the top shelf of her locker.

Peyton then turns back to the bench and opens her gym bag to grab her towel. She then places her nearby cell phone in her gym bag before she puts it into the locker, grabs the flip-flops she keeps here at the gym as shower shoes, and closes the locker.

She then slides her bare feet into the sandals.

Peyton then walks into the shower area naked aside from her sandals with her towel draped over her arm. She then hangs her towel on the nearby towel rack.

Peyton then pulls back the curtain of the nearest shower stall, steps out of her sandals, and then steps into the stall, closes the curtain, and turns on the water.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)