More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Guitarist Guitarist

What's next?

Peyton plays with herself

The suddenly freezing cold water poors over Peyton’s exposed breast dripping down her smooth stomach. She begins to shiver as her cute puffy pink nipples start to feel harder . Her body shakes. The water gradually begins to gain heat . As soon as she feels the warm water against her body she closes her eyes and tilts her head back .

Peyton had felt nervous at first however the relaxing, now almost too hot to touch water made Her feel at ease. She thought to herself .

Being so exposed, so , so... she looked for the right word ; So ready . The idea in her head along with the hot water sliding down her delicate area turned her on. She peaked out the curtain first to make sure she was alone before cupping her breast with her left hand rubbing her pink hard nipples and fingering inside her right pussy with the other hand while leaning her back against the shower wall. She slowly begins to rub harder grinding her teeth and shutting her eyes .

She was so into the moment that she didn’t notice she started moaning out loud. Louder and louder . It wasn’t long before the only other girl in the gym heard her from the locker room . The other girl took peyton’s distraction to her advantage to take her belongings in her locker . She was packing everything she owned into her gym bag when she heard Peyton turn off the water ; followed by the sound of a curtain opening .

The thieve turns around to see Peyton covering her dripping wet body and blushing . “What .. what are you doing with my clothes ?” The thieve runs out they exist of the locker room fast. Without thinking about the situation Peyton chases her all the way to the exit of the gym .

What happens next ? Does peyton catch the thief or does she get away ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)