More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

What's next?

Witch's

Katie was sick of being called a 'freak'. Sure, she was a bit nerdy, and liked weird things but she was sick of the others calling her on it.

Well, she would get . There were three girls, in particular...

Eden, Cora, and Ava. They were the main tormentors. And thanks to studying hypnosis, Katie would make them pay...

Katie had invited Cora over, to 'make amends'.

Cora sat on the couch. "What do you want, freak?"

"I'm tired of you calling me a freak," Katie said.

Cora laughed. "That's what you are. A witch."

"I'm a witch, am I?" Katie asked. "Okay."

She pulled out a pocket watch and squng it in front of Cora. She watched as her victim's eyes followed the watch, before she sent Cora to sleep.

"Cora, let me see that body of yours."

"Yes, Mistress," Cora droned. Good. She already knew her place.

Cora slipped out of her clothes. Her breasts looked so hot in that bra.

But Katie wasn't done...yet.

"Cora, what's your favorite wild animal?"

"If I had to pick...I'd say a gorilla."

"Cora, when I snap my fingers, you will become my pet gorilla. And anytime I say 'True Self', you will become a gorilla again."

Cora nodded as Katie snapped.

"Ughh!" Cora banged her chest with her hands. "Ooka! Ungh ungh!"

"Hahaha!" Katie laughed as Cora nuzzled against her.

"Okay. Sleep."

Cora fell back asleep.

"Cora, when I wake you, you will not realize you are in your underwear. And anytime someone tells you you are in your underwear, you will tell them off. Now, go and tell Eden that I have a trick for her to see. Come back here with her, and when you see she has fallen under my spell, you will go back into your trance as well."

"Yes, Mistress."

Katie sent Cora on. She now had a pet gorilla, but she wondered what Eden's favorite animal would be...

She couldn't wait to have three pets. She was allergic to dogs and cats after all, so this was the next best thing. And she was sure her bullies wouldn't mind being her pets. It was the least they could do.

Image credit:

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2853432

What animal does Eden become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)