More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Geo Geo

What's next?

Wishing Rock - Panty & Stocking

Daten City. A place teeming with ghostly apparitions and a struggle between Heaven and Hell as the humans sit by and watch.

Two bitchy fallen angels whom live in the local church are tasked with hunting down the spirits that cling to the mortal coil, but tend to be absentminded into more satisfying their vices and seeking fun thrills.

Anarchy Panty, a blonde angel with the body of a supermodel, but an insatiable sexual appetite with anyone or anything vaguely hot. When this brazen hothead does bother to hunt ghosts, she possesses the ability to turn her namesake into a holy handgun with which to pop holes into the spirits.

Anarchy Stocking, sister to Panty, this blue-pink-haired shapely goth babe enjoys the sweet things in life, namely sugary foods, with a "slight hint" of pain bondage tendencies. She's one to analyze a situation before diving in headlong. Much like her sister, her apparel that she shares a name with also become weapons, a katana that can slice through spirits like they were paper.

There are also the Demons at play, doing their best to continue the ghostly haunts, enforcing their strict rules, and taking out the holy scum that enters on their domain. Their domain being the whole of Daten City, since they are currently situating the masquerade of the Mayors' Daughters.

Demon Scanty, the busty lime-haired demon; baring a pair of horns and a sharp underbite-fanged smile, is quite the excitable lady. Going into a giddy rush when she's allowed to get her way, but also throw a tantrum when she's denied her wishes. She tends to be the planner for the sisters' misdeeds, and takes pride in the suffering that she deals out. Her weapon of choice being a pair of thongs that she wears, turning them into a pair of infernal revolvers, able to match Panty's own in a fight, as well as fuelling the strength of a ghost when struck to a stronger degree than their regular state.

Demon Kneesocks, a compliment to her sister, Scanty. Her cyan hair kept in a long ponytail, a pair half-glasses, and a unicorn-esque horn, Kneesocks tends to be the more reserved of the two, intelligent with a calculating mind to make their schemes work as they should, but is very passionate about the rules, and embarrassed at her glowing blush from her fervent rants. Her weapon happens to be her knee-high socks, taking shape into a pair of sinister scythes, meeting their match with Stocking's own katana.

And of course, there are the humans that stand by, or assist the angels for little to no reward, Briefers "Brief" Rock is a redheaded bumbling young man that tends to hang around the angels. Brief helps where he can, though he's very much a stuttering mess that sometimes has trouble keeping up with the antics going on.

So, who in Daten City gets to get the Wishing Rock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)