More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anty45 anty45

What are some of the tournaments and events that they have?

Winter Games

The tournament is set by Tanya Stevens, the new GM of the American League, to help show off the talent that the league has after the giant trade off they just had with the Asian League.

The prize of the tournament is the former Ice Queen herself Jessy.

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Jessy.182111

This is because after news of Jessy no longer being manager for Jack after he left for Japan, people from all over the league have been harassing the Swedish beauty to work for them. Tanya feeling sympathy for the beauty as Jessy doesn't like to fight and immigration is breathing down her neck to deport her back to England, decided to make her the manager of whoever wins the tournament. Now whoever wins her services actually want her as a manger is a different story onto itself. And it remains to be seen if her former client and boyfriend Jack Matthews will come onto the scene to claim her back or if he is too busy working in the men's league in Japan and has moved on to care. Time will tell.

What happens? Who is in the tournment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)