More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Halo423 Halo423

How does she end up naked?

Winter Embarrassment: Millie Unwrapped

The winter air was crisp as Millie strolled through the snow-covered park, her breath visible in the chilly air. Millie adorned a red puffer jacket for added warmth and comfort. The jacket was zipped up snugly, offering protection against the biting cold. She also wore light blue Jeans and black boots that she got from her sister when her body was briefly taken over by the Butcher. Finally, she wore a white beanie atop her head and a matching scarf was neatly draped around her neck, completing the look and providing an extra layer of insulation. Intrigued by the frosty surroundings, she couldn't resist exploring the winter wonderland that had taken over the familiar landscape. As she wandered, her eyes fell upon a shiny metal pole, adorned with a layer of frost, standing out in the midst of the snow-covered scenery.

Millie: "I wonder if my tongue would really stick to that pole like in the movies."

Her curiosity got the better of her, and without a second thought, she decided to put the classic movie trope to the test. Unbeknownst to Millie, her own playful challenge was about to take an unexpected turn.

Millie approached the pole, moistened her lips, and with a quick glance around to ensure no one was watching, she stuck out her tongue, pressing it against the frosty metal. As the seconds passed, she felt a sudden resistance, and before she could react, her tongue was unmistakably stuck.

Millie: "Uh-oh. May-e -is wa ent huch a gu- i-ea."

(Authors note: for the rest of the story with her tongue still stuck imagine her speech is like this. for readability sake I'm gonna write the next ones as if spoken normally.)

What Happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)