More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's the game?

Winners and Losers (Bully Perspective)

Authors Note: The following chapters are an experiment for me - usually I write the good guy. The hero, who may have some flaws but is generally likable and deserving of a happy ending. This is not that kind of story. Across the many variations of The Afterparty, Tom is almost always the villain. He is here, too. But this time Tom is also our protagonist. As such, this line will include elements of Group Sex, some lesbian acts, some rough play including consent and/or light humiliation, and Cuckoldry from the perspective of the perpetrator.

Authors Note 2: I will not be using the variable names in this line.

-------

I smirked, phone pressed to my ear as Susanna moaned and sucked in a breath on the other end of our call.

"Now stop," I said.

"Yes, baby," she groaned, and I could hear the pout on her lips.

"I'm going back into the party now, Suze," I said. "And I'm going to fuck someone tonight. Maybe two girls, hell maybe three. And you're not allowed to touch yourself again until I call you back, got it?"

My girlfriend murmured something unintelligible.

"What was that, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. No touching myself until you call."

"Good," I grinned. "If you're my good little cuckqueen, maybe I'll even get some pictures to send you of all the sweet, horny high school pussy I have my way with tonight."

She sucked in a breath, and I knew Susanna's nipples had probably just gone rock hard. My girlfriend was away in her first year at college, while I was still stuck in our hometown riding out my senior year. Even before she moved away for school, we'd played this game - it started with Suze being crazy hot, emphasis on the crazy. She lived for drama, and when I told her I wasn't going to stop fucking other girls but she had to be exclusive to me? It had been like flipping a switch in her brain. I'd been cheating on her nonstop for a year and a half, and she loved every second of it.

"Have fun tonight, baby," she said.

"I will," I said. "Don't wait up."

"You know I will," she said. "Unless that's an order?"

I smirked again. "I guess you're going to need to figure that out." I hung up the phone and got out of my car, heading back to the party.

Sarah's parents place wasn't particularly large or nice, but what made it great was that it sat on a good bit of land and the neighbors were a couple minutes walk in either direction. Over the last couple of years it had become party central since her parents also seemed to be on vacation more than they were home. The party was still in full swing, with cars parked up and down the country road and a few even pulled up onto the front yard. Most of the high school seniors were in the backyard or inside, so I'd headed to my car for my call with Suze.

Inside, I pushed through some of the people near the front door and winked at Patty Janson, giving her butt a squeeze on my way by. She scowled at me, which made me laugh considering I'd had her bent over the hood of my car last weekend and I'd done a lot more than give it a squeeze.

Maybe she wasn't happy because she was currently standing next to her oblivious boyfriend.

I didn't give a fuck either way, and moved on to the kitchen. I grabbed a can of beer and cracked it, the loud snap and fizzle music to my ears, when I saw Sarah snaking her way through the party towards me.

"Hey, stunner," I said, opening my arms to her. She stepped in and hugged me, pressing her wonderfully plump tits into my chest. I bent my neck down and kissed her full on the mouth, which she accepted for a moment less than I wanted her to, and I gave her juicy ass a squeeze through her tight jeans.

"Hey Tom," she said, placing her hands on my chest and leaning up to speak quietly into my ear. "Don't go home with anyone tonight, yeah? I'm planning a thing after the party, stick around for it."

"I dunno," I said. "Tamara Kim was eye-fucking me earlier and it's been a while since I fucked an Asian girl."

Sarah rolled her eyes and bit her lower lip. She was one of the few girls in high school who I fucked more than a couple of times - she was curvy in all the right places, decently toned in all the others, and had a libido and body count almost as high as my own. She also had these cold blue eyes that she could work like a fucking magic wand to turn me on.

"I promise it will be worth a delay," she whispered into my ear, her hand lowering to brush against the front of my jeans for a moment.

"Fine, alright," I said. "You've convinced me."

"Good," she winked. "I'll see you in a couple hours."

Breakthebar erotica is powered by Patreon. PM if interested in making a Commission.

What's the afterparty game Sarah is playing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)