More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GrandoArdens GrandoArdens

Who are you?

William, a College Freshman

It had been a long day, and it was only 10:00am. William's advisor somehow convinced him to take an 8 am class, a 9 am class, and a 10 am class in his very first semester. ("You'll get up at the same time you're used to for high school, but you'll be done before lunch!") What she forgot to mention, however, was that the 9 am class was on the opposite end of campus from the other two, forcing him to sprint back and forth in the five minutes between them.

So there he sat, crumpled and exhausted at his desk, pondering which of his favorite insults best applied to his advisor while he fought to catch his breath. Suddenly, his internal tirade was interrupted by a voice from the next seat over.

"Are you staring at my tits?"

Fuck. William's gaze had wondered off into the middle distance while his mind was distracted, and had apparently come to rest on his neighbor's cleavage, which was well-framed by her low-cut tank top.

"Whuh? N-no! Well, technically yes, but--"

Before he could put together an explanation, two realizations sliced through his panic. The first, that the brunette he'd been absently staring at was smiling at him. The second, that she hadn't made any attempt to cover herself up. If anything, she seemed to have turned her body toward him!

"Is the view okay from there? Feel free to come over here for a closer look. Or I could go over there, if you'd rather."

"You... You could... Come over here?"

"I'm happy to!"

She jumped out of her chair, making her tits bounce in a way that can only have been intentional, and bent over with her arms resting on William's desk. There couldn't have been more than six inches between her chest and his face.

"They're C-cups, if you're wondering. Ooh, should I take my top off? The bra I'm wearing today is really cute."

"Okay, what the hell kind of prank is this?"

"Prank?" the brunette -- whose name William realized he didn't even know -- frowned for the first time. "What do you mean? You want to look at my tits, right?"

"It's a feminist thing, isn't it! I-I-I was casually objectifying you, so you're literally rubbing my face in it. Mission accomplished: I'm very sorry. I'll never do it again. I swear!"

"What are you talking about, silly?" The girl in the seat behind him laughed. "She's just helping you see her boobs better. Are they not as big as you thought they were? I'm an E-cup, if that's more your speed."

A guy two rows over chimed in, "Nah, he's a petite guy if I've ever seen one. My girlfriend has a beautiful pair of mosquito bites, man. Let me find this pic she sent me last night..."

William's head was spinning, his face was burning, and his dick was throbbing. This had to be some kind of dream. He was probably hit by a car as he raced across the street, and the last few minutes were just the feverish hallucinations of a brain being dashed across the asphalt. Any moment now, it would all fade to black or white or red or--

"Uh, what's going on here?"

Or the instructor would walk in and put a stop it it all. That works, too.

Ms. Dalton was young enough she could only have been a grad student working as a TA. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight bun that was clearly meant to make her look older, but coupled with her black-framed glasses and cozy sweater it just made her look like a Sexy Librarian.

Ms. Dalton

The brunette turned her bosom away from William's face for the first time with a heaving sigh.

"This guy was staring at my breasts. I just wanted to give him a closer look."

Here we go, William thought. She's gonna lay down the law so we can move on and start class.

"Oh," the TA blinked in surprise. "Is that all?"

What.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. Go ahead and make sure he sees his fill while I get things set up."

What?

"Actually, would you like to look at my breasts while I teach? I want to make sure everyone is as engaged as possible. I kinda wish I'd worn a blouse I could just unbutton it for you, but if teaching in my bra is what it takes..."

WHAT?

The woman asked you a question, William...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)