More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

What's next?

Why not the beach?

Just by being close to me, you could feel… better? It’s a natural effect of being close to me, perfection seems to spread, and even though humans like you can’t be perfect, by just watching me and seeing all I do, you are slowly becoming the perfect version of yourself, your body is adapting, becoming taller, stronger and more agile. Your stamina seems to be higher… those are all just natural effects of seeing perfection as up close as I am allowing you to see.
Don’t mistake it, you are not going above the limits of a human, but across all timelines and dimensions this version of you is the best for sure, for just these short moments where you are enjoying me.

“So, the beach huh? Well I wonder what beach we should go to… the nearest one should do fine shouldn’t it?” I calmly said while looking at the horizon, through my eyes I was literally seeing every beach on the planet, finding the one with the most fitting audience for me and the most perfect wind, to flow through my hair.
Once again, you blink your eyes, and then you feel the smooth breeze of the ocean, the soft feeling of the sand below your feet, and the amazing sensation of the sun, on the beaches of Hawaii. A bunch of tourists and natives suddenly turn at my sudden arrival at the beach.
I was still holding off a lot, trying to hold off the powerful effect of my visage to all these people, and yet all man and woman of this beach were looking at me with such sexual hunger, that the weaker minded ones, were starting to jerk off, right then in there, right beside their wives, their began to uncontrollably jerk off their puny tools while I calmly looked around. As my eyes made contact with some of these men they instantly came, the best orgasm of their whole lives, one of these crazy beasts ran like an animal before kissing my feet, and instantly going into a mind-shattering orgasm.
I calmly stretched myself, yawning while walked through the masses of the beach. Some of the man were too concentrated to notice my arrival, lifting weights on some separate area from the beach, massive muscles, toned thighs, and tanned skin, I calmly approached one of them. He towered over me at least a entire foot. Possibly almost 2. I smiled, as he lifted a massive dumbbell that probably weighted more than a small car. This man was a work of art of muscle and effort, so focused on his exercise he couldn’t even notice a literal goddess in front of him.
He slowly put down the weight, an alpha male of all definitions, I smiled at him, as I held off my influence as much as I could, I wanted to enjoy this a bit.
Along my clothes there were many simple gems and jewels along the way, beautiful encrusted mementos of my past fun in so many ways.
“So, what’s your name, big guy?” My voice… even holding back so much you could see this hunk of a man stutter a bit, this sweet seductive voice that seemed to travel the air so smoothly that the wind stopped blowing so it could be perfectly heard.
The man stuttered, his alpha position already threatened by the sensation that the girl in front of him was out of his level, a sensation that was true in every way, in every sense.
“My… name is Alex … Ma’am”
I giggle a bit “Ma’am you say? Well at least you show respect well. Why don’t you hand me those weights so I can try and break some sweat with you here?”
Alex … seemed confused, he was lifting more than the woman’s lifting world record, and yet he seemed to know he couldn’t disobey this petite woman. “Are you sure, Miss? This… is not a something normal people lift.” He said while lifting the ridiculous mass of iron and steel.
“Ha-ha, you man and your silly exercises. Hand me the weights big guy.” My laughter was direct and simple, Alex slowly handed me the weight, before I so casually held it in a single hand. No effort, no trying, I smiled at him as with a single hand, I held the massive dumbbell.
“Is this all you were lifting Alex? I expected a bit more of someone as big as you. Why don’t you try lifting one of these?” I calmly moved my right hand to the side, holding the dumbbell, before releasing, massive thunderous noise as the thick piece of iron impacts the ground making the very ground be crushed below it.
I grab one of the small stones that seem to line my beach dress, before putting it in Alex’s hand. A small pearl it seemed, purple, and very reflective. As I handed the little ball though, Alex immediately felt it’s ridiculous weight, it surely weighted more than a small truck. It was the lightest thing I carried…
As Alex quickly removes his hand, the small little stone falls on the ground, shaking the entire beach a little as a small crater forms around the impact.

“Oh come on Big Guy, you can’t even lift that?” I smiled, almost giggling a bit at the situation as I grabbed the small pearl back and put it on my dress. This absolute hunk of a man seemed utterly out of place, he was laying on the ground, looking at me from below… that was nice, he learned his place quickly it seems.
Maybe I should go for a swim next… or maybe I should take care of some of those horny women on the beach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)