More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who will she punish first?

Why not both?

With the way they are positioned she can easily stand on both their nut sacks while using the walls of the small closet for balance.

Both boys woke up suddenly stomach churning pain radiating up from their abused testicles.

Hunter had gotten off easy his cock absorbing its share of the pressure. Chad on the other hand was not so lucky his cock locked up nice and tight in its little cage offered no protection from his sisters unrelenting foot.

Even having just been torn from sleep their hazy brains knew better than to try and retaliate or even to try and lessen the attack.

Eventually Julia got bored with this game and got off telling her brothers to meet her downstairs in their private gym for an early morning work out. All males in the house were expected to keep their bodies in shape at all times her mother liked it that way stating the fact that she liked good eye candy especially when entertaining guests.

The brothers internally groaned at the news knowing that no workout devised by their sister would end happily for them.

What type of workout does she have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)