More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Why Am I So Easily Manipulated ?

Debbi had decided that there was no way that she was going to pose nude for Audrey. She was in fact very relaxed about her body; would go topless on the beach in the Med, was happily naked in the sauna at the sports centre and often wandered around at home wearing next to nothing. But she would feel uncomfortable standing naked in front of her boss's wife in such a cold blooded manner. Plus, she knew Audrey resented her and she disliked her condescending manner. Not to mention who might see any painting, since she had seen that Audrey was perfectly capable of producing a realistic likeness ! No, she would just offer to model for a portrait. But to be on the safe side, she dressed casually in t-shirt, jeans and knickers so that she would not have many clothes to take off.

Why am I so easily manipulated lamented Debbi ? She was standing naked on a pedestal in the conservatory of Jeff and Audrey's impressive detached house. Her offer to pose for a portrait only had been imperiously brushed aside by Audrey. "I really must expand my range into the realm of the nude !" The browbeaten Debbi had quickly divested herself of her three items of clothing, which now lay in an incongruous bundle on the floor in a corner of the conservatory. "Don't worry. Jeff's playing golf with his cronies and I've sent the children off to see the new superhero movie at the cinema and with enough money for a burger afterwards, so we won't be disturbed" Audrey reassured her.

Audrey had posed Debbi in what she termed a classical pose. One leg straight, the other bent and on pointed toe. "Buttocks flexed Debbi" she had demanded. One hand on hip, the other raised above the head, almost in a wave. It was not uncomfortable but Debbi was not sure how long she would be able to hold the pose without tiring. "Interesting that you shave Debbi. That might be helpful for another pose if I do a series" Audrey remarked. Debbi was a bit disconcerted to think that the older woman had been studying her pussy and particularly by the prospect of further posing sessions !

Audrey had only been working on her canvas for a few minutes when the doorbell rang !

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)