More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Who?

emma.jpg

Emma looks at me with a confused expression, clearly having no idea what I am talking about.

"PLC. Private Lives of Celebrities." I say quickly as I hold up an official looking document with an illegible signature at the bottom. Before Emma has a chance to read anything, I swiftly tuck it back into my clipboard. “Your Publicity Manager, Jean-Phillipe, scheduled our interview for this morning.”

I briefly look over my shoulder back at the now-closed front door. “Jack at the guard shack already called over to confirm I was legit before sending up here.” I say, making sure I got the names of both her publicist and the guard on-duty correct. I keep the camera fixed on her, recording every expression as I try to sound authoritative. “I can leave if you are unavailable, but it would be a breach of the contract he signed.”

Emma blinks, looking at the document for a second, still looking really confused. "Really? He ummm… didn't inform me. He normally tells me what to expect beforehand. I suppose since he cleared you already, it’s fine... I just need to go change. Uhhm... what is this for exactly?"

"Oh, there's no need to change, Miss Watson. My viewers at PLC want to see the uncensored you, not one prepared for an interview. They want to see you raw and in the buff, so to speak."

I let the camera travel over her body and attire once more. "So, are you just coming in from a wild night on the town? Or getting ready to go out for one? I know it's only 8am, but we definitely won't judge."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)