More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

No, of course not...

home1.png

Emma fidgets, not sure what her manager was thinking. He should have warned her of an interview like this. Emma blushes in embarrassment, suddenly regretting her choice of outfits.

"Oh, umm… no, no. Nothing like that, I just threw on something quickly to answer the door. Uhmm… come on in, I guess." Emma says as she walks into the house, trying to give herself some time to collect herself and prepare.

"Of course, Miss Watson." I say, following her down the hall, my camera recording her tight little ass as it jiggles beneath her skirt. We head into a plush living room area, quaint and modestly decorated as one would expect from the British elite.

I set the camera up on a tripod, capturing the entire length of the comfortable love-seat Emma sits down on. As she crosses her legs like the proper lady, I make sure the camera is at the perfect angle to record everything.

ee8bda3d032c84af66fefdb9a8c48679.gif

"As I said earlier, this will be different than any previous interview you've had. I will ask some very personal and private questions. You always have the option of asking me to turn off the camera at any given time. You will still have to answer the question, but only I will hear and know the answer."

"For each question you answer on camera, PLC will donate money to the charity of your choice. Do you have any questions before we begin? Great, glad to hear it." I say quickly, not giving Emma anytime to ask questions.

"Now, let start out with something simple. Something that many viewers probably know already. So tell me, what are your lovely measurements?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)