More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ignorethis Ignorethis

What Question does she need answered?

Who else is around this place?

Eve was thinking about all the people on the base, as there was all kinds of people from different walks of life before the tower rose, and they had been somewhat unified. There was intelligent, powerful women like Commander Myada. There was stupid sexy women like that secretary Sierra who needed to stop flaunting her assets every five minutes. There were also women who had a tendency to be a complete bitch, like Lizette.

She wondered if anyone else was gonna roll into this base and surprise her.

(Author's Note-The story has a lot of characters at the moment, and plenty more are coming in as the story goes on, but we are also open to suggestions for character types and ideas about their appearances or personalities, so if anyone wants to make a suggestion on what kind of characters you want to see in the story or you think would benefit the story, feel free to leave a comment. All suggestions are appreciated, so what kind of Rose do you all want to see, or civilian, or whatever you want to suggest!)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)