More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

What do you do with her?

When hypnosis is used against you (Male, Alternate story)

You're a middle aged man that works on a local lawyers buffet, under the orders of Lana, an authoritarian and disrespectful boss with employees. This attitude, along with Lana sensual and slutty body, was driving you crazy the last months. First, as all your fellow workmates, you wanna to kill her, but her sensual body makes you desire her. But, unfortunately, a "slug" like you will never have any chance with her. So, you decided to use a certain ability of you against her, your hypnosis skills, to subject her to your control.

One day, you bring to work your hypno clock, a relic that was given to you by your uncle Marty, a famous illusionist, who teached you the art of hypnosis. You arrange a meeting with Lana, alone, in her office, to talk of a certain case that the buffet has. Lana accepted, she didn't noticing anything strange on it, only a common work request. So she invited him to her office and close the door, to not anyone check on what you and her will do. This is going great, you think.

After a brief chat about the case, you showed her the clock, since you know that she's interested in antiques. You started to talk to her in hypnotic voice, and, to end the process, you tried to end the hypnosis saying to her to look how lightwighted the clock, showing that moving the clock as a pendulum. Finally, you said to her that she under your control. But something strange happens.

  • What are you talking about? said Lana

But she inmediately answered to herself.

  • Ah, I know what are you trying to do. You were trying to hypntoize me, no? But you couldn't, since I got this.

She shows you an amulet. Seeing it provoques you to fall in a deep trance. Once you're total controlled by her, she continue talking:

  • This is an anti-hypno amulet. This prevents me to be hypnotized. But the interesting part is that this amulet replies the effect of hypnosis on who 's trying to hypnotize the bearer. That means you. And now you're under my control. Let's see what I would do with you first.

Then, she asked you a question:

  • What do you pretend to do with me after the hypnosis?

You, without controlling your mouth, reply:

  • I was going to strip you, then I would you to give me a blowjob, and then I would have sex with you. Finally, I would have taken some pics of you naked to you in case of you remember anything.
  • So you planned to take advantage of me, don't you?? Well, now its payback time. Quickly pull down your pants and underwear. Hands at the side, I want to see the package.

You didn't have other choice, the hypnotic power was so strong, so you bend over and just pull down your pants and underwear, and then, you just stand there, showing your penis to Lana. She inmediately burst into an uncontrollable laugh, looking at your dick.

  • Now I know why you do all of this thing of hypnosis. With a dick as tiny as yours, you surely don't have luck with women.

She grabbed her cellphone.

  • Here, let me take a pic of your little pinky dick. You know, for and that stuff.

After saying that, she some pics of your penis. Then she said:

  • What I'm going to do with you now??

What Lana does with you now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)