More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justame Justame

To the mall

What to buy

Susan and I both got up early and made our way to the mall. Susan seemed to be on a mission for something, but I personally had no clue what I was supposed to bring on these trips. Before Susan could take off I grabbed her shoulder and asked.

"What exactly should I be looking for?" . Susan thought for a moment.

"You could stand to get some better clothes you always come across as a bit of a prude a new swimsuit or even some lingerie wouldn't hurt" Susan had always been the blunt type. She never meant to meant it as a way to bring people down. Though some people see it that way.

"Okay..." I said sheepishly.

"If your planning on drinking at all. You could pick up something too, or maybe some weed" This was all making me anxious ive never tasted before let alone smoked anything. Susan sensed my hesitation and grabbed my hands reassuringly.

"Hey listen I know this is all new to you, you don't have to do anything your uncomfortable with... but that being said as your friend I have to ask are you in any form of birth control?" That caught me off guard, I couldn't imagine me taking things that far. I nodded my head no

"Condoms might be a good idea, like I said I won't judge you either way"

"Don't guys buy the condoms anyway" I asked not really sure what I was even talking about

"Some do, but not all" I suddenly realized Susan was speaking from experience. I knew she had done some things with guys in the past, but I just assumed she was a virgin like me. It was hard to imagine her doing something like that.

"I don't have that much money" It was true I was pretty broke and I knew I couldn't afford everything on Susan's list.

"That's okay just be selective you don't need everything and it all depends on what you want to do. You could also save it for the trip it's all up to you." Susan let go of my hands and we agreed to meet in the food court in an hour.

Susan gave me alot of ideas but I really don't have alot in the way of funds. What should I do

What does Alia buy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)