More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Justame Justame

What does Alia buy

Swimsuit ($40)

(I suppose we are going to a lake). A new swimsuit couldn't hurt the only one I have is an incredibly conservative one my parents bought me. Even with my religious background I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing. Convincing myself it was a good idea I made my way to a swim wear outlet.

I looked around the store browsing through the one piece swimsuits. None of them felt right however. I told myself I was going to be different on this trip and nothing screamed different then a two piece. I gazed upon the sea of colors and shapes. They all looked so skimpy from what I was used to.

It left me feeling uneasy, but at the same time deep down excited. I picked up a nice looking white one and made my way to my the change rooms. Once inside I stripped and started with then spotless white bottoms. I certainly wasn't used to having fabric cling to my ass so perfectly.

I took a moment to admire myself in the mirror. The bottoms contrasted so nicely with my chocolate skin and long dark braided hair. I turned to look at side my 36G cups swinging as I admired myself. My mother always said I had a sinners body even going as far to suggest breast reduction surgery.

I picked up the top and signed. I didn't realise it was strapless that might be an issue with my well endowed chest. I pulled it on over my head pulling out my long hair and adjusting the garment comfortably over my boobs. The bandeau style top supported me surprisingly well.

I never tended to admire myself before. Mainly because everything I owned before was designed to made my body look as one dimensional as possible. I really did have a sinners body though figured it was about time for me to show it off.

I changed back into my regular plain clothes and paid for the swimsuit. Just as I did my phone buzzed and sudden messaged that it was time to go. This was it I was finally going to do something fun for once.

That night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)