More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Justame Justame

What does Alia buy

Nothing

I was already pretty broke and I wasn't planning on getting to crazy this weekend. I thought it was best to save my money. I made my way to the food court and figured it worked be as good a place as any to kill an hour. I browsed Pinterest for a bit before a voice brought me back to reality.

"Is this seat taken" I looked up at the bluest eyes Ive ever seen. The boy speaking to me had to be around my age maybe a little older. His blonde hair matched perfectly with his eyes and his physique was impressive to say the least. He waved his hand in front of me and I realized I was gawking at him.

"N... no it's free" I stammered. Her smiled and sat down across from me.

"Sorry it's really busy here today not alot of available seats my name is Zac by the way" he stretched his hand out. We shook hands and he took a bite of his food. Her noticed I didn't have any food

"Are you hungry" he asked looking down at his food and then to me. I was pretty hungry I hadn't really eaten all day. I nodded and Zac twirled some of his pasta in his fork and brought it to my mouth. As he reached across the table his hand rested on mine. A shiver ran down my spine as I tasted the food.

His hand retreated which left me wanting. I covered my mouth with my hand and finished chewing.

"Thank you" I blushed as Zac took another bite himself.

"No worries can't have a girl going hungry now can we" I blushed even more. We talked for what seemed like an eternity. It turns out it was an eternity a red headed Susan suddenly slammed her hands down on the table making both of us jump.

"Where the hell have you been we were supposed to meet up 40 minutes ago." Susan fumed

"Sorry I fear that was my fault" Zac spoke up before I had the chance. Susan looked over and examined Zac for a moment suddenly her tone changed.

"Err well it's fine just don't let it happen again". She grabbed my hand and we both made our way out of the mall. I wonder if I'll ever see him again. I rubbed my legs together as we walked I don't think a guy has ever managed to get me wet before. I enjoyed the new feeling as my friend pulled me through the mall.

That night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)