More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who do you see in the mirror?

What glass ceiling, you see Tara Smythe COO.

You take a moment to admire yourself in the mirror. For a woman of age forty you still look darn good. For a woman age forty with a daughter and a job running a pharmaceutical technology company you look amazing. Your ample breasts barely sag, and they are held up quite nicely by the stunning backless, size four, black dress you are wearing. Your blond hair shows no sign of graying. Despite the intense pressure of your job you have only a few small wrinkles around your eyes.

This is your night though. The company you helped nurture is about to be purchased. Lilapharmatech, the company that made billions off of the Lilith Strain vaccine has offered to buy you out. The founder and CEO of Lilapharmatech wants the takeover to be friendly and has invited you and a few other key executives to dinner. If this goes through you are about to be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

You wander down to the lobby and find a limo already there, waiting to pick you up. You relax in the spacious car. You arrive at the condo of Lilapharmatech's CEO. It is every bit as spectacular as you imagined it would be. The lobby is opulent. An elevator takes you directly to the penthouse. You walk in to the residence of Jonathan Dryer, CEO of Lilapharmatech. It is decorated in a somewhat medieval style, with suits of armor guarding the foyer and various antique weapons adorning the walls. A butler shows you into the massive dining room.

Sitting at the table already is Mark Anders, your boss CEO of Medivy. He is a bit older, but his slightly greying hair and confident demeanor make him attractive to most. To his right his assistant Greta, twentish, platinum blonde, and icy. However, she is as efficient as she is cold. Her dress covers her almost completely and you wonder just bit what she looks like underneath. To her right is Bill Butler, your chief scientist. He is pushing seventy and looks it, but he is sharp. And, smarter than any person you have ever met.

Across the table is Jonathan Dryer, CEO of Lilapharmatech. He is younger looking and more attractive than you were expecting. Indeed the four women beside him are all executives at Lilapharmatech and are all gorgeous. You are more than a little jealous. You sit down to an amazing view of the city and some incredible food. The waiter brings around red wine. You notice the bottle Natas vineyards and are shocked. They were located inside Lilith city and rumored to have been selling wine with demonic cum added.

Jonathon smiles and begins, "Thank you all for coming tonight, I feel this merger will truly change the world. Your vaccine delivery, merged with some of our products will take this company to heights never dreamed of. Enjoy this wine, I thought it apropo. It is from Lilith city before the outbreak. The cost was rather astronomical."

You manage to hide your disgust. Wine from Lilith city. You have no interest in drinking it. On the other hand you can't afford to offend your host. You smile, you used to do sleight of hand once upon a time. You point out a helicopter outside and switch your glass with Greta's half finished glass. You compliment the wine and wave off the waiter seeking to give you more. The dinner and desert are exquisite. You are quite stuffed when Jonathan stands up again.

"Ah, my friends by now you are feeling it. Our lovely chief scientist Carrie." He points at a sexy freckle free redhead to his right. "While looking for a vaccine, attenuated the virus. It looked like it worked and she tried it on herself. And, indeed it worked, just not the way she expected. She became Lilith's first true human disciple. The attenuated virus is a bit more difficult to transmit, and like its parent is transmitted by sex juices. Much like those in your wine." Greta, Mark, and Bill seem oddly unworried. He continues, "I'm afraid we won't, can't, become true demons yet. The attenuated virus only effects your minds. But, soon with your technology and our virus we can infect a whole city overnight!"

Bill and Mark smile and nod. Greta turns toward you with a hungry expression and licks her ruby red lips.

"Now, I suggest we adjourn from the dining area and proceed to the orgy room."

Greta turns to you and purrs, "I want to lick your pussy first."

You didn't even know she swung that way. You manage to hide your shock at this whole turn of events. You could follow them into the orgy room, but if this disease is sexually transmitted you could end up infected, or you could try to make a break for it.

To the orgy or to the elevator?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)