More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

What's next?

What does Jeanne do for fun?

You know, this might be a bit intense. I am not a nice person as most would say. Being unique and infinite is interesting though… I talked a bit about that before, right? Let me delve a bit deeper into it.
After years of my research as my company’s CEO, I reached a point where I could search out the “Rules”, it’s hard to explain for someone as simple as you, but in short I found what we could call the Source of reality. As I touched it, it was forever influenced by me, and me by it. Across all dimensions and universes only one thing was the same. The source is always the same. And as I touched it and became one with it, it was like me learning the code that makes everything real. I had all access to it.
The rules say that for every decision made, a split happens that creates two different timelines. So, for everyone everywhere, there are infinite versions of themselves. But I am not like that. I am unique. I am deterministic.

There are no Ifs or options for me. I am destiny and so what I choose is like the universe itself moving, in short, I write story, and it is the same no matter in which dimension I choose to be. Everything I do is literally the rules of reality doing it.
We might discuss on all the implications of what that might entail, but that would surely slowly fry your simple brain. In short, I can whatever I want, not because I am “powerful”, but because I am what defines the rules. I will the universe to respond how I wish, and it will always do.
Maybe I wasn’t the best person to be chosen for this job you know, being all powerful and stuff, with all the stuff I do on other chapters, with big powers come big responsibilities you know? Like nah. I wanted to be god. And I became God. You pitiful humans that weren’t greedy enough can just accept to live in this position of inferiority. There will be no heroes in this story don’t you worry.
Back to what I was talking about before, what I consider Fun wouldn’t be very nice for most of you silly mortals, even though I bet a lot of you jerked off to me killing a entire planet with my cock. So this won’t be very different from that.
In front of me, sprawled a big office table, a beautiful mahogany texture and that nice reflection of the varnish. With a single sweep on my hand, the entire surface of the top of the table became a sprawling terrain. Though no intelligent life seemed to exist on it yet.
It was a beautiful plane of terrain, with seas, rivers and even islands, it was a bit like the size of 3 continents spread on top of the table, with all that was needed for life to flourish, and so with a single spin of my hand, the time on top of the table began to flow faster and faster.
In a few seconds million years passed on top of the table, as life flourished and spread across the “planes”. It was like literally watching a game running in fast forward as the human-like race made empires, religions, and everything else. For them I was like a massive statue, a mega structure that seemed completely still for millions of years. In fact, thousands of generations go by without me moving a single inch in their view.
For them a single one of my hands would be big enough to wipe out their biggest cities in a single smashing slap. Literally their biggest city after thousands of years of civilization, was barely bigger than two of my fingers together.
And as they reached a point where their technology rivaled modern one from earth, I finally stopped the fast forwarding. Suddenly in a span of barely a few minutes, the internet on their planet was going insane, as the statue that was the source of so many of their religions finally moved.
For them it was weird, you would always expect something so big to move slowly, but that clearly wasn’t was happening. My arms moved calmly, and my face got closer as I looked at all the toys I had just made. On the far-off top right of the table a massive city, practically the size of modern-day Shanghai sprawled across the terrain.
I smiled before pushing a single finger down in the middle and wiggling it from side to side. In that single push I had created the biggest crater and deepest hole in existence on their entire “planet” and with that in a single second, everyone in the metropolis died. Like a blink of the eyes that city was deleted off the map.
These beings had known about atomic bombs, but the speed at which everything died on that city dwarfed even that. I smiled a bit and giggled, using my super sight and super hearing to hear the mass panic that sprawled across the whole table/planet. It was always amusing.
It was time for the main event though, and I calmly and slowly pushed my shorts down, before revealing the apex cock. The godly beast, the basilisk of legend that has ended, killed and destroyed more than any civilization on the multiverse. With a powerful thunderous roar, my cock plopped down onto the table.
This massive beastly monster was so big for these people, that if spread across a map of the US my cock would go through 3 states. The simple impact of the soft behemoth onto the surface was enough to send tremors across the “planet”, tsunamis destroyed many of the far-off islands of the planet with the simple impact of my cock.
Just the spot where my cock had fallen was enough that at least 30 different towns, cities and villages were utterly annihilated. In it’s places a massive crater in the shape of the world ender.
I swept my cock to the side, the dirt and terrain it pushed created new mountain ranges, more than 5 times as high as the mount Everest. The impact was ridiculous, life was ending in batches of millions, and whatever remains of this civilization when I am done will have to live with the massive changes to the terrain, climate among other effects my cock will have on this “planet”.
Across the whole planet in mere moments, the very air was being changed, gone was the clean perfect air of a civilization that had mastered renewable energy. In its place the musk and stench of my sweaty perfect monster was the new default. This ridiculous scent immediately sent every woman of the planet into a ridiculous breeding frenzy, and the man into a state of constant emasculation and their own inferiority. All over this world orgies were breaking out, some calling it “World End Orgies”.
My thick precum was beginning to drip from my cock, the massive thick lubricant was so thick it was probably the most virile liquid in existence, only losing to my cum. New rivers would form around the new canyons formed around my cock, and as I hump the table my hips impacting against the sides of it, more tremors went by. I began using the edge of the table and the continent closer to the edge to masturbate, sending my cock back and forward, and calmly but surely killing everything that dare live close to the edge.
A groan of satisfaction left my mouth, as my balls seemed almost ready to expel its thick godly load. Just a few more thrusts. At this point the whole table was shaking so much that every structure on the planet was utterly destroyed, even then the people kept on their orgies in honor of the world destroyer’s stench. And with a last powerful moan my cock began spurting. Tsunamis of seed, rains of thick globs of the massive seed, falling like meteors from the sky.
It took me 10 minutes to stop cumming and by the end I had destroyed every city and structure in the planet. I had culled the population from about 9 billion people on the planet to just over 100 thousand.
These last survivors will have to deal with the ridiculous changes to the terrain of their new planet. The new canyons, the new climate affected by the addition of my pheromones to the air, which will take decades if not centuries to leave. It wasn’t all bad though. From the new oceans of my seed, their females can get a new evolved race to join them, and even aside from that, the thick seed is so full in nutrients and other needed materials that this civilization won’t take long to prosper. Using my seed as the base of their new civilization in all ways.
They had been blessed. They were the chosen ones to guide their race to new levels. They just had to start from scratch after I decided to masturbate. And so, I snapped my fingers, and they were gone from the table, now on their own planet, where I might come back to visit later to see the results.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)