More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Edgyredgy Edgyredgy

What does the group choose?

What about door number 3?

Nicole woke up and had to stop her self as she reached for her phone. She'd become so use to picking up the phone first thing in the morning to see if any of the three or so dozen members had any tasks for their playmates. But to let the group decide her fate unaffected she had to stay off for a full 24hrs and that alone had her squeezing her thighs together. In addition to straying off the discord she was also not to touch her self.

Huffing in frustration she kicked the blankets off her and stood up and walked into her kitchen to put coffee on she pulled up her work schedule for the day and her lips tightened in annoyance. Nothing, no tasks required for any projects. She was so on edge! running her tongue across the inside of her lower lip Nicole decided she needed an outlet. And unable to do what she really wanted to do which was slide anyone of the toys she had and let the group get her off or edge her. It had become a large part of her day since working form home and to cut it all cold turkey?

A new form of sextual . Beyond frustrated Nicole pulled on a pare of short bike shorts and slipped a very short crop top on that if she lifted her arms above her head most if not all her breasts would be exposed. As she began her bike ride she tried not to think about the tasks the group normally assigned her. It was very difficult as Nicole had come to associate any bike rides with the group. Like most things in her life since joining the group if she was being honest. What she would give to have the group task her to wear a skirt, or but plug! but alas she would have to settle for a reveling outfit and possible wardrobe malfunction

After ridding hard for an hour or two Nicole pulled to the side and dismounted. She could slip down the walking path to her favorite grove where she had accomplished many, many exhibitionist tasks. Again arousal spiked in her core and she bit her lower lip. they would forgive her if she did it in public right? No. No they wouldn't. Instead Nicole looked up and down the path and not seeing anyone she stretched her arms up feeling the breeze play across her exposed chest.

After a good minute she finally dropped her arms and mounted her bike again. Peddling back Nicole tried to ignore the fact that she would not have much work to do. As a social media manager the pandemic had lead to dips or spikes in the tasks she would be required to complete. having members of the group to assist in those tasks and spending most of her day as their playmate had lead to a very high needy sex drive not even work was able to truly kill.

Showering she had to stop her self from sliding a finger into her self and as much as she wanted it she avoided breaking. Eating and starting her second cup of coffee she sat at her work station completely clothed as she couldn't trust herself. The day passed in agonizing slow minutes but she some how made it. Nicole was bouncing from foot to foot standing as she opened the phone. Her lunch forgotten and her work laptop firmly shut and pushed aside.

And there it was, clear as day.

Find WFH a Stranger - 48%

Fly WFH to One of Us - 48%

Send One of Us to WFH - 4%

She is surprised. She had known some would want to, keep it in the family. But such a close split?

WhoreFromHome: OMG. Seriously? So what does this mean?

GoldenOwlPellets: It's been a very... Lively discussion.

Racer5xxx: Pack your bags!

MrKnight69: Racer. We talked about this.

KingFisher: The Reverend made it very clear it had to be a stranger to truly fulfill your fantasy. And we all agreed it was the most realistic option.

BettyHeartJugheads: I tried so hard to get you! I was going to share you with MrKnight for a couple weeks and make it a win win. But the Reverend...

Nicole had promised BHJ that if she were to ever have a real girl/girl experience the first one would be with her slut in solidarity. She only lived a couple hours from MrKnight69 and the two would get together now and then for all kinds of toe curling fun. BHJ had told her about a few of their rendezvous and damn she felt more then a little disappointment that they wouldn't get to share her.

KignFisher: It wasn't the most accurate way to fulfill her fantasy, and you know it!

Racer5xxx: Stop rehashing this argument and tell her the best part!

ReverendBlueJeans: Your fate is sealed WFH. We agreed you could veto this but then all options are off the table. I'm really hoping you don't though.

BettyHeartsJughead: If she says no can I go in her place?

WhoreFromHome: It's that good?

Racer5xxx: Defiantly.

MrKnight69: That's enough we promised not to try and influence her one way or the other.

Nicole sat down and typed her reply.

WhoreFromHome: ok so how is this all supposed to work?

ReverendBlueJeans: You'd fly tonight. Stay there until the day before you go back to work. Well there he supplies everything so only bring what you need for work, and at anytime if you want out you tell us and we have two members with in a couple hours who can come and get you.

Nicole's heart was racing! tonight? only her work stuff?

Racer5xxx: your sizes you gave us that one time are still up to date yeah?

BerttyHeartsJughead: Racer don't be an ass hole!

Nicole found it in her self to make her fingers type a reply.

WhoreFromHome: they are. but what if he takes my phone and locks me in some dungeon in the woods?

MrKnight69: He provided everything for your security package and then some.

WhoreFromHome: What the fuck does that mean?

she was a little rattled. If it had been a local she could always have locked her door and backed out when ever this felt like giving up all control. A little voice told her that's what she wanted.

KingFisher: Yeah way to make it creepy. We had a zoom call. And he has something no other candidate could ever provide.

GoldenOwlPellets: The group will never not be bale to check in on you. Because he gave us a link to the security feed.

The what? Nicole ran a hand through her hair. unable to respond. The group would be able to see.

BettyHeartsJughead: Just think of it as being on cam the whole time.

Nicole couldn't help but feel a pulse of arousal at the thought.

WhoreFromHome: so your all going to be able to watch him fuck me?

MrKnight69: Hot right?

WhoreFromeHome: extremely. How did you find this guy?

KingFisher: I met him a few years ago at an event.

Racer5xxx: cough* swingers party cough*

WhoreFromHome: He's married!

BettyHeartsJughead: No. Racers just assuming. But we checked his socials. not married.

Nicole breathed a little easier.

WhoreFromHome: Anything else I should know?

ReverendBlueJeans: He want's access to you even on your work block. Nothing to endanger your job, he was clear on that. He decides what you wear. He also requested you try and book some vacation but that was a firm ask not a demand.

Nicole chewed her bottom lip. She might be able to get a week or two.

WhoreFromHome: how much vacation?

RevernedBlueJeans: 7 days. he wanted an even month if he could get it.

BettyHeartsJughead: are you going to do it?

Nicole fidgeted, could she afford not to? it was her biggest fantasy!

WhoreFromHome: Is he cute?

GoldenOwlPellets: does it matter?

KingFisher: No personal details, remember.

MonkeyMunki: It's not Old, smelly, overweight, gross beard bending you over the back of a dump truck.

Nicole stiffened remembering the private message she had sent Reverend with those exact words. She felt her cheeks flush.

WhoreFromHome: Those were privet!

ReverendBlueJeans: I was proving that it had to be a stranger.

Nicole relaxed, its not like they hadn't seen or heard her say worse. With that she knew.

WhoreFromHome: Fine, and yes I'll do it.

How does the flight go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)