More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

What I wished for (bimbofication)

Jane wasn't unhappy about her look, but she was annoyed by her small breasts. She was thinking that she would be perfect if she had just that.

One day, as she walked in the mall, she noticed a new stand selling trinkets. The seller, an old woman, was smiling at her silently when her attention was brought to the stall.

"You make money with such cheap things ?" Jane scoffed.

"I'm not here to gain money." The woman said, unfazed.

The blond girl frowned. "And what are you here for ?"

"Helping people with what they wish the most."

Jane laughed mockingly. "So, what, you're a witch helping people ?"

"If they deserve it, of course." The old woman answered, still smiling.

But something dark came through her calm. It offset Jane, who got intrigued.

"So, will you make my breasts bigger ?" She asked.

"Why would you want that ? Aren't you pretty enough ?"

"Because I want a nice cleavage with my shirts, it looks better, obviously."

"So, it's just for show."

Jane got really annoyed, a good cleavage is prettier, the old woman arguing on that was clearly not knowing what she was talking about.

"Forget that !" She told the woman before leaving.

"Tomorrow morning, you'll have what you want." The old lady said as the blond girl left.

Jane went on with her day, not knowing what she had provoked.


The next morning, Jane woke up with a new weight on her chest. She got shocked to discovers that her breasts had grown from a B-cup to an F or G-cup. They were now huge ! So big actually that it was popping out of her nightie.

Jane was ecstatic. Until she discovered the drawback of her new set. On top of having no bra for their size, no matter what she was putting on, her tits were popping out. Even old T-shirt turned into crop top so short you could see the areola, pullover got extremely low neckline unable to cover her nipples. The which gave her what she wanted, but she was now unable to hide them.

She called a friend to bring her clothes, but once there, the clothes in the bag were too small and the bras had disappeared. She got fucked over by the old lady, she had the perfect body she wanted, but she couldn't get out to show it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)