More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TMJ2008 TMJ2008

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Werewolf

Pure magical potential without flesh or form, that is you. You have no form, but you have the will to create a form. You have the power and strength to gather up flesh and viscera around you in the burbling pool and create for yourself a form that is suitable to be the vessel for so much grand potential. It only takes a thought, an exertion of your willpower, and you can create for yourself the container for the greatness you are destined to possess.

But, for such great potential, is one form truly enough?

That is the thought that guides you as you begin to gather the stew of magical energy, blood and viscera into a rough form to contain your essence. You gather it and shape it, creating form where once there was only potential. A quadrupedal form comes into being, four legs upon a long, lean body. Sinewy, muscle comes into form around a four-legged skeleton built for speed and agility, coming together into a lupine shape. That shape becomes more pronounced as a long muzzle full of sharp teeth is formed at the head and a tail stretches out from the spine, making a form that is six feet long from nose to tail-tip. Skin and fur come into being last, the fur black as the void even as it is matted down with further gore and viscera in the spawning pool your newly created form exists in.

And then you burst up from the pool, breaking the surface muzzle-first and with a savage inhalation of air. That inhalation is released with a long mournful howl that seems to echo in the air and resonate through the pool itself, causing the melted gore and magical energy to roil and boil around you in response to your birthing cry. That howl lingers as you paddle with your forepaws to keep your head above the viscous stew...but then you stop and go under once more as you still aren't done.

No, you aren't done. There's still more needed. This single form is not enough. Another. You need another. That thought resonates in your mind as you again begin to gather energy and viscera around you, forcing more of the soup of melted flesh and magic around you. You will into existence another form, a form atop this form. It is similar to what you have already created, but also very different. The fur remained, as did the muzzle full of fangs and furred tail, but the body they were attached to became larger and more imposing. It was a bipedal form with heavy, solid muscle throughout it. Long limbs grew, strong arms and legs that you could feel the overwhelming power in. Hands grew, large and with long, agile fingers that were tipped with razor-sharp claws that would be able to tear through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter. This form, a form that would stand almost nine feet tall at full height, was one made for destruction and . This body you created was created to tear apart foes and destroy all that stood in its way.

That was the form that you created over the first and, again, you burst up from the pool, arms spread wide and head thrown back to howl again into the air. Another howl, this one full of fury and strength, seemed to shake the very air around you. It vibrated with your rage and power and you let it resound, echoing outwards into the world as though announcing the birth of something great and terrible into it. Something great and terrible that may change the very fabric of the world as it is known.

But, even then, you are still not done as that monstrous form is taken under the surface of the simmering pool once more and, again, you summon your will and send it outward into the melted flesh and bone. You send it out and bring it around you, swirling it about your new bestial form like a cloak meant to conceal and cover it. You bring the mass of viscera and magic around you and compress it, bringing it tight around your form and shrinking it down. A new form, similar to the second, yet different as the second was from the first, begins to take shape. Bipedal as well, but smaller and more compact. Where there had been heavy, powerful muscle, there was now tight and athletic musculature, still strong, but not the overwhelming power of that second form. Fur disappeared, giving way to bare skin instead, save for atop your head where hair as midnight black as your fur had been grows, wild and free down to your shoulders. The tail shrinks back into you spine, disappearing from sight, and the lupine muzzle and fangs shrink back as well into a skull of human proportions, though with sharper and more pronounced canines and ears that were slightly pointed at the side of your head.

That third form comes together and, finally, you burst up out of the pool with a cry, a human voice making a wordless cry of birthing as you break the surface and, this time, splash out onto the edge of the pool to pull yourself up and out of it. You pull yourself up onto the edge of the spawning pool, dripping with the viscera of the stew of flesh and magic behind you and you stand up tall and proud. The air is cool upon your newly formed body, making your pale skin break out in goosebumps and the dusky nipples upon your pert breasts harden to peaks. You are a female, you realize as you look down at your body and see the swell of your own perky bosom, each breast a little more than a handful, and reach down between your legs to feel the tuft of hair upon your pubic mound and the tight virgin slit between your own thighs. You are a female, and, by all accounts, an attractive figure of a human female...but you know well enough that you are far more than human. Far more indeed.

"A human woman? After all of that fuss? I had thought it would be something more impressive than this.", you hear a thin and high-pitched voice speak out in derision, from somewhere ahead of you in the darkness your still newly formed eyes cannot yet pierce, "Though she at least possesses your same imposing gaze. Such fierce red eyes."

"A human? Such a foolish thing to say. She is much more. Aren't you, my minion?", you hear another voice, this one deep and commanding and intimidating like no other, speak out and something in you shivers at the sound of the voice as, with a growl rumbling in your throat, you peer into the darkness until your eyes adjust to the gloom and the two speaking come into view.

Who is it that you see there in the darkness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)