More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zindarak Zindarak

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Werewolf Lord

Human mind and feral desire combine as you follow your instinct, and from the boiling pool of blood and viscera rises a shadowy form. A completely naked human takes his first steps out of the pool. You are very obviously male, your cock is big, but not ridiculously large. The rest of your body is big too at almost 2 metres tall, fair skinned with white hair and feral eyes that burn like ember. As you stretch yourself your athletic build comes into view. Neither extremely beefy nor extremely thin, you looked well rounded in terms of physical ability. Strong but also quick and agile.

"A Human ? No that can't be right." The small hooded figure before you speaks in a voice that could be male or female. "He is clearly more than that Uldar." Now the towering giant in black armor that you immediately recognize as your creator and supposed master enters the conversation. "Don't you see the the black claws on his hands and feet. Does that look like human nails to you? And those fangs!" He shouts, as you open your mouth in a low growl. "Well at least he has your eyes Master, that's always a plus."

Your master looks at you: "Yes, but does he know his place? Come minion, kneel before me and swear fealty to me!"

Do you kneel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)