More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

who is the celebrity?

Wendi Mclendon-Covey

Wendi Mclendon-Covey was lying in a fold out lawn chair, she was wearing a light pink bikini, she was taking a suntan, she had on a pair of sunglasses, she was lying on her back, and was fast asleep, not knowing that someone was sneaking in, and making his way to the backyard of the mansion where she lived, he was in his late 20s, he was 5'9, short brown hair, teal green eyes, he was wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, black ski mask, socks, shoes, he saw her lying on a fold out lawn chair by the swimming pool.

he started sneaking up closer to her, he was moving closer, closer, closer, closer, and closer to her.

"All I need is a strand of her blonde hair, then she's mine, all mine", the stalker said to himself.

until he was closer to her, he was relieved that she had her blonde hair down, he started stroking her hair on her head, softly, until Wendi Mclendon-Covey was smiling in her sleep, he took a small piece of her blonde hair on her head, he held it in his hand, he took out a pair of haircutting scissors, he started cutting the small piece of Wendi Mclendon-Covey's hair on her head, he put it in a plastic zip lock bag, and left.

about an hour later the man had returned to his home, he went into his bedroom, he took out the voodoo doll that he had created, he took the small piece of Wendi Mclendon-Covey's hair that he had cut, and placed it on the voodoo doll's head.

"Incarcerate", The man said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)