More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by BEN D BEN D

Who will it be?

Well why not just start from one end?

He let his eyes roam along with the sparsely lit room. Six beds in total stood along the walls, each covered by curtains blocking the view of the person sleeping inside.

'Wrapped like presents!' he thought happily.

He slowly found his way over to the nearest bed. Giddy with excitement, he moved a shaking hand up to pull the curtain aside.
Where two things became abundantly clear to Harry: One this was not Hermione's dorm, second that his Quidditch Captain had a nice ass(but he already knew that).

"Darm" He was unable to stop the word from passing from his lips, as he stared down at the well-toned body of Angelina.

Her blanket pulled together in between her well-shaped and arms, hugging it into her body as she slept.
Her round ass only covered by her Gryffindor-colored panties wiggled slightly in front of him. He hesitated for a moment before he moved a hand down to feel the soft flesh of her ass cheek.
Her dark skin felt warm under his touch. As his hand continuously wandered along her ass, his confidence grew and he grabbed her ass a little harder than he intended.

A groan interrupted from Angelina's mouth.

He nearly jumped a meter back out of pure reflex. He should feel his heart beating out his chest, as Angelina moved in her sleep, turning over on her back.
As he regained control of his breathing, he shouldn´t help to lick his lips as he gazed once more at Angelina's body. Her well-endowed chest was pointing upward, barely covered by a low neck tank top.
The tank top that was slightly pulled up along her stomach, showing off her quite well-toned abs, and just below it her panties the only thing between him and her womanhood.
As his pants started to feel quite restricted, there was nothing he would love more at the moment than slip into bed with her.
But as he was about to do just that his eye´s left Angelina for a moment and landed on the still-open door.
'Wait if this is not Hermione's dorm, that means...' His thoughts ran off as he stared out into the dark hallway, spotting six more doors, he had missed in the dark. He couldn't help the enormous grin there that split his face in half.

Stay or explore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)